Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2012

Comments

• Options
    Cracking finish. Both players are superb - and there's nothing wrong with Bubba showing emotion at the Ryder cup. Compare him to pricks like Kim or Weekley and they're not even on the same planet. Seve did the same thing for Europe, and Poults does it every time he plays in the Ryder cup.
  • Options
    Not as much as the twats on missing the coach thread
  • Options
    According to the latest stats, Westwood has taken more than 20 putts more than Louis over the 72 holes!

Even more with Figjam but he ain't gonna win it.

Big three footer for Louis right now ....
  • Options
    Nerves of steel Louis has!
  • Options
    Play off. I'm gonna have to sack it sadly
  • Options
    Nerveless from both of them. Time for another beer!
  • Options
    Leroy do you know the moment, I'm referring to ?
  • Options
    I imagine all of France are rooting for Oosthuizen.
  • Options
    Buba needs to compose himself , otherwise Louis has this , buba just looking really nervous

Come on buba really enjoyed watching him play today
  • Options
    Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leroy do you know the moment, I'm referring to ?
    No - but having watched pretty much every single minute of the 2010 Ryder Cup, it obviously can't have been that bad or I'd know instantly what you're talking about.
  • Options
    just google Watson making a knob of himself at the ryder cup :-)
  • Options
    Buba just blew it off the t
  • Options
    lLouis felt sorry for him and just done the same , bloody pressure must be immense
  • Options
    All depends on where they are in the foliage now
  • Options
    Louis not to bad must've hit a tree and come out as it looked like it went miles in , buba on the other hand is deep in the trees
  • Options
    Looks like Buba's now!
  • Options
    Fantastic recovery shot from Bubba
  • Options
    Wow what a shot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's it Leroy should have said Overton, I have never seen a European make themselves such a knob.
  • Options
    How on earth did buba do that
  • Options
    Because he is left handed Dal and could play a hook impossible for a right hander.
  • Options
    Oh come on - look at the man after winning that. How on earth can you not love someone showing emotion like that? Well done the big man. Compelling sport of the highest order.
  • Options
    That's it Leroy should have said Overton, I have never seen a European make themselves such a knob.
    Come off it. Seve made an utter prat out of himself on dozens of occasions, still doesn't stop me loving the bloke to bits.

• Options
    Wonderful win , he has played excellent today , terrible hair and crying like a bitch

But really played well,

Can you believe how far he drove the 10th and how far it went in to the trees
  • Options
    Blubba Watson
  • Options
    Losing it big time in the Butler Cabin!
  • Options
    I can't believe that shot out of the trees - there are maybe five people in the world who could make that shot. Awesome. He's still bawling now :o)
  • Options
    Fair play to Bubba!Very humble in victory!Was really rooting for Louis though, Charl Schwartzel would have loved putting the green jacket on to his best pal!