Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale vs Sheffield United

Comments

• Options
    3-1 switching it off now
  • Options
    game over! goal difference creeping closer to ours as well :(
  • Options
    good night Irene
  • Options
    Fuk the ball ,,,get into em!!!
  • Options
    if rochdale lose then they are basically relegated only goal difference would be able to keep them up
  • Options
    does it matter??? if we win 2 off our 4 games we're up and champions... pretty sure we'll beat wycombe and hartlepool at the valley.
  • Options
    Seriously guys this is a utd banker all day long don't do it to yourselves we will take care of our own business, the weekend will see both Sheffield clubs not get full points
    Absolutely, not that worried, just wondering where the energy is coming from at this stage?
  • Options
    They dont half sound like a good team!Cutting edge!
  • Options
    does it matter??? if we win 2 off our 4 games we're up and champions... pretty sure we'll beat wycombe and hartlepool at the valley.
    really? if we win two of our four games and lose the other two then we can lose on goal difference.
  • Options
    fuck the ball.,......Get into em!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    really? if we win two of our four games and lose the other two then we can lose on goal difference.
    at a stretch. well still be up
  • Options
    champions is a bonus... promotion is certain with 2 wins
  • Options
    Wednesday can only get a max of 95 points, that 4 points we need. 4points.
    Goal difference.
  • Options

Seriously mike if we ever have another world war , stay at home I wouldn't want you in a battle you stink the place out with your fear

• Options

Seriously mike if we ever have another world war , stay at home I wouldn't want you in a battle you stink the place out with your fear

bloody hell, steady on!
  • Options

its not fear bloody hell im just telling the boy. sorry!
  • Options
    To be expected. Rochdale are bottom for a reason. Shame the United won't catch us though!
  • Options

its not fear bloody hell im just telling the boy. sorry!
    WE WILL GO UP NO MATTER WHAT!!!
  • Options
    I'm confused. Kept reading on here how the Sheffields can't keep winning yet they keep doing so???

Fortunately I keep putting my money in them as insurance. They keep winning so do I...
  • Options
    Right, lets get it right. One win, one draw, we're up.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why even Think about that , you worry too much feck utd and feck weds we have won 3 on the trot unless I am mistaken and are top with 4 games to go by 6 points now and 8 to 3rd positive not negative
  • Options
    Why even Think about that , you worry too much feck utd and feck weds we have won 3 on the trot unless I am mistaken and are top with 4 games to go by 6 points now and 8 to 3rd positive not negative
    Yes.
  • Options
    its a thread about sheffield united and I corrected the lad. I don't see your problem
  • Options
    Fellas - forget it. We are up. Watch the Blackburn v Liverpool game - great fun!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Blades are on fire. Well done to them, really showing some style at the end of the season. If I was a pig I'd be worried.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    Sheffield mugs must be pig sick. Keep winning and so do we. This is the equivalent of keeping your opponent on his feet rather than knocking him out. We just keep punishing them. Ha Ha
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    4-1. At this rate they could get double figures. Sticking money on fast for an Evans Hat trick.
  • Options
    I'd be pretty disheartened if I was a Wednesday fan right now. They keep winning but the others just aren't slipping up.
  • Options
    We need 5 points from 4 games to go up which we are all very confident about. So lets completely ignore the fact Sheffield United are playing and if they were to lose we would only need 1 win. Lets take away any excitement from the match because it means we are all negative and scared.