Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale vs Sheffield United

Comments

• Options
    I've hated the 'massive'/sheffield weds references on here this season but their fans are arrogant and seeing them finish in the play offs will be funny.
  • Options
    Good thinking by blades to get GD up against a team all but relegated, should mean that they can go up with 3 wins and a draw even if Wednesday win all four.
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson ‏ @johnnie_jackson Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Yeah cheers Rochdale

lol
  • Options
    We need 5 points from 4 games to go up which we are all very confident about. So lets completely ignore the fact Sheffield United are playing and if they were to lose we would only need 1 win. Lets take away any excitement from the match because it means we are all negative and scared.
    erm, do you mind if I don't?
  • Options
    Why even Think about that , you worry too much feck utd and feck weds we have won 3 on the trot unless I am mistaken and are top with 4 games to go by 6 points now and 8 to 3rd positive not negative
    NLA, we get it mate.

You're fully confident we have the league completely sewn up, job done. You and your big balls have told us a thousand times. 100% over.

There are loads of us that are only 99% convinced that will happen. That our team looks knackered and just about getting through games with the max points. That fortunately recent wins could have been draws if lady luck was against us.

We know its unlikely we will give up the top spot, but with just a 6-point turnaround needed, its not fully impossible. And the main threat to it turning out emphatic victories to boast their goal difference is stopping us from fully letting go in celebration.

So keep your party, your vodka and your charlie to yourself for just that bit longer, and let us join the party when we see fit.

Muchos Gracias

• Options
    were going to win it,its not a bonus were six points in front of them,if we were to come second its bollocks imo,were the best team and will win it
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson ‏ @johnnie_jackson Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Yeah cheers Rochdale

lol
    Aye, was just about to post that. At least for me, I stuck a tenner on Sheffield United.

• Options
    We are going to win it. And I'm going to follow this match because I want to.
  • Options
    They dont half sound like a good team!Cutting edge!
    And we did the double over them. How good does that make us !
  • Options
    Give me some apostrophes please Nolly, it took me ages to read that. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will do
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Why even Think about that , you worry too much feck utd and feck weds we have won 3 on the trot unless I am mistaken and are top with 4 games to go by 6 points now and 8 to 3rd positive not negative
    NLA, we get it mate.

You're fully confident we have the league completely sewn up, job done. You and your big balls have told us a thousand times. 100% over.

There are loads of us that are only 99% convinced that will happen. That our team looks knackered and just about getting through games with the max points. That fortunately recent wins could have been draws if lady luck was against us.

We know its unlikely we will give up the top spot, but with just a 6-point turnaround needed, its not fully impossible. And the main threat to it turning out emphatic victories to boast their goal difference is stopping us from fully letting go in celebration.

So keep your party, your vodka and your charlie to yourself for just that bit longer, and let us join the party when we see fit.

Muchos Gracias

Oh thanks AFKA, all the macho posturing has been driving me nuts. Of course, we're looking good and we all live in hope that nothing will go wrong, but you begin to wonder if some people have never noticed the unpredictablity of sport, let alone life in general. "Many a slip 'twixt cup and lip" or as Rabbie Burns said " The best laid schemes of mice and men/Gang aft a'gley"
  • Options
    I see operationpig piped up to tell us Rochdale were leading, gone a bit quiet now it's 5-1 though. Sheff Utd are our only worry, their GD has caught ours just tonight. Fair play to them.. real convincing win.
  • Options
    1-5
  • Options
    I'm with NLA, sod this false modesty, bring your problems to the football stuff
  • Options
    they just wont go away will they...

but you can win 5-1, 6-0 or 19-3....as long as we keep digging in and win 1-0, its still 3 points and a step closer to promotion and that title.
  • Options
    mk dons will give them a test hopefully they get back on the boil for that game
  • Options
    We have it in us to turn Carlisle over and then its curtains
  • Options
    I'm really worried that we will lose to carlisle, wycombe, Preston and hartlepool now.
  • Options
    comebacks on lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm confident we will win the league BUT we do look jaded, are not playing particularly well and are scraping through games. In the meantime both Sheffield clubs are in form and banging in the goals. IF we slip up they are both there to take advantage. However this team of ours has balls and doesn't know when it's beaten and are managing to grind out results. As much as I'd like to win by three or four goals it's all about getting the results and putting points on the board and however we do it is fine by me as long as we get out of this two bob division.
  • Options
    Just to throw a little something into the mix here..................why aren't both the Sheffield clubs as jaded as we are?
  • Options
    We did our spankings earlier in the season to build up the lead.
  • Options
    Mice and men more steinback than burns

For as long as the meek post their fear I will post the opposite

Don't post the we are going to feck it up shite , the we are only 5 points clear

We are only 6 clear bs

And I will not need to let you know that not all agree with you

• Options
    Ched Evans off injured....
  • Options
    I'm still confident, but frustrated that we are being forced to wait to truly celebrate. Thought that we'd have promotion sewn up by now. 91pts and still 2 wins away. Fair play to the Sheffields but....stop it, stop it now.
  • Options
    Why don't they just do the decent thing and stop winning !
  • Options
    Mate I'm with you, really want this lot to fooking lose, Cheds injured lol
  • Options

For as long as the meek post their fear I will post the opposite

Don't post the we are going to feck it up shite , the we are only 5 points clear

We are only 6 clear bs

And I will not need to let you know that not all agree with you

You do make an unlikely advocate for Steinbeck...
  • Options

Check it out, NLA.

There's also a difference between fear and reasonable caution.