Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale vs Sheffield United

Comments

• Options
    Fair play to the northern monkeys keeping us honest. But this jaded bullshit, we played with 9 men on Saturday, and had a game less then 48 hours after.

Some of you are only happy if you get to moan, or sit there fretting
  • Options
    All those who are sweating, stick some money on Sheff Utd to win the league..it'll take a slight edge off if we finish 2nd :- )
  • Options
    Fair play to the northern monkeys keeping us honest. But this jaded bullshit, we played with 9 men on Saturday, and had a game less then 48 hours after.

Some of you are only happy if you get to moan, or sit there fretting
    Exactly - and we will have had a bit of a rest for Saturday. Believe in this team you doubters!
  • Options
    My bet to win the league was placed at the end of June, i only placed it to use up the £11.25 i had in the account from the grand national last year.

I had planned to use the winnings on the grand national this year, however i have been badly let down by the team and now have to use proper money on Saturday!!!
  • Options
    Full time Rochdale 2 Sheffield United 5
  • Options
    Ched Evans off injured....
    Or off early to see his solicitor...
  • Options
    I'm confident we will win the league BUT we do look jaded, are not playing particularly well and are scraping through games. In the meantime both Sheffield clubs are in form and banging in the goals. IF we slip up they are both there to take advantage. However this team of ours has balls and doesn't know when it's beaten and are managing to grind out results. As much as I'd like to win by three or four goals it's all about getting the results and putting points on the board and however we do it is fine by me as long as we get out of this two bob division.
    I think its safe to say that Charlton will be crowned champions,it's just a fight for that 2nd spot between us & Wednesday.
  • Options
    only takes one slip up pig, one way or another you know it will happen
  • Options
    What makes you think that you'll win all you're remaining games grunter?
  • Options
    Brilliant

To Sheffield fans having a ruck on a charlton forum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    banter
  • Options
    If it came down to it, I'd have my money on the United fella!
  • Options
    Charlton top, United second.
  • Options
    Put a score on it SE10 ;-)
  • Options
    Although I want to win the league I'd take second behind the Blades if it meant the Wendies facing the play offs and ultimate defeat to Hudds, MKD etc.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    na sod that..i wanna win it. i care more about our success than wednesdays failure!
  • Options
    Although I want to win the league I'd take second behind the Blades if it meant the Wendies facing the play offs and ultimate defeat to Hudds, MKD etc.
    Sadly, wendies beat Huddersfield at a canter last weekend. Can't see them not going up :(
  • Options
    na sod that..i wanna win it. i care more about our success than wednesdays failure!

Bang on 6 to 8 weeks ago I would have took promotion over championship now I want the lot

United have quietly gone about their business well we don't hear it down here

Weds have been quite amusing in a weird way

I took pleasure in their pain with megson and the Milan situation , I enjoyed them crying and bleating but mainly because it reminded me of us over the last 2 years

• Options
    I want the crappy teams to come up with us

Forward thinking
  • Options
    I want the crappy teams to come up with us

Forward thinking
    They will. Both Sheff teams :0)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    this team is not a team of shitters we will win the league and surprise a few at carlisle
  • Options
    I hear Ched Evens has twisted his ankel tonight.
  • Options
    I hear Ched Evens has twisted his ankel tonight.
    Blimey. You've got good hearing ;0)
  • Options
    Juan Pablo ankel
  • Options
    Carlisle Saturday shooters hill, feeling confident?
  • Options
    Four games to go not one. Very confident we will finish top.
  • Options
    Would so love to see us and United go up, Wendies would probably win the playoffs but it would still be funny. United will get another win at home to Orient on sat so Wendies won't make up any ground on them once more. 4 points is all we need to make it, a point at Carlisle would certainly be a decent result.
  • Options
    TBF you're making hard work of it though, a few weeks ago you were 17 points clear of us.

If you were to lose Saturday it could be a very interesting finish thats for sure.
  • Options

I am very confident of a result in Carlise I reckon the way you two are going against each other very soon 1 of you is gonna get down hearted , I reckon the mugson Xmas time has cost you

Blades were for the taking around that time and it must be hard to be so close to them , but you guys playing 1st every weekend over the last couple of games has engaged the focus of us and blades and we know what we have to do before we kick a ball

Would hate to be that close to stripey scum from shithurst or millsmall and play leap frog week in week out knowing that 1 slip and you could screw bragging rights

• Options
    More down to your great run I think to be honest. Fair play.