Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WWE at the O2 tonight

Comments

• Options
    CM punk is joining the UFC!

And even more bizarrely he's been called out by the man who played the green power ranger!
  • Options
    I think Punk will get his arse handed to him but you never know!
  • Options
    Wrestlemania tonight, Sting vs HHH, Taker vs Wyatt, Cena vs Rusev, Orton vs Rollins, a mega IC ladder match, Reigns vs Lesnar and The Rock is in the house as well.

Hopefully the rumours of Taker vs Sting and Brock vs Rock for WM32 are true, and Stone Cold kicking Cenas ass all over Texas would be a wonderful sight
  • Options
    Watching it on wwe network now
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Wrestlemania tonight, Sting vs HHH, Taker vs Wyatt, Cena vs Rusev, Orton vs Rollins, a mega IC ladder match, Reigns vs Lesnar and The Rock is in the house as well.

Hopefully the rumours of Taker vs Sting and Brock vs Rock for WM32 are true, and Stone Cold kicking Cenas ass all over Texas would be a wonderful sight

They don't really fight

• Options
    Ladder match was predictable.
  • Options
    Gotta love the Rock
  • Options
    I've been very critical of wwe creative in recent years but that's the best wrestlemania for a long time!
  • Options

Ha ha . You do know that it's not real Sadie right?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Surely fiction can be predictable too ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought it was a great wrestlemania
  • Options
    I know i watch Towie, so ive gotta be careful what i say, but staying up till 4am....i cant get my head around it.
  • Options

I've been very critical of wwe creative in recent years but that's the best wrestlemania for a long time!

This.

It's brilliant to have a full time champion again. The future is now
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Gutted I missed it. Especially the Ladder Match............
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I flipping hate it when people say this about wrestling... of course it's not real, just like eastenders etc...
  • Options
    Ha ha ha, not sure I know many wrestling fans that do that...

I'm not even a big fan of it, but the image did make me chuckle.
  • Options
    each to their own, but personally I'd be slightly embarrassed to admitting to watching this over the age of about 12.

used to love it when I was at school, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage etc
  • Options

each to their own, but personally I'd be slightly embarrassed to admitting to watching this over the age of about 12.

used to love it when I was at school, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage etc

yet you opened the thread to read about it ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2015

I never understand why people bother to comment on a thread or Facebook post regarding wrestling just to say it's fake, not real etc. of course it's not real. It's a form of entertainment that I, along with millions of others, enjoy watching. Game of Thrones isn't real but millions of people watch & talk about it every week.

I don't like F1. I find it the most dull, boring sport in the world but I don't comment on the FI thread as that thread is for people that love it & are able to discuss it with others who feel the same. If you don't like wrestling that's fine, each to their own, but I'm sure there are other threads on this forum of more interest to you that you could comment on!

Is game of thrones seriously not real?
  • Options
    What do u mean it aint real

I have every episode Of thrones on sky plus ffs
  • Options
    I know it ain't bloody real ffs lol.

The wrestling and results is choreographed but the gymnastics is real and the risks they take with their bodies is real and it's also good entertainment.
  • Options
    WWE isn't real, that much is obvious - at least it has that in common with Serie A

Too soon?
  • Options
    The ending was insane.
  • Options
    The Rock/Ronda Rousey segment was awesome!!! She could do whatever she wanted to me & I'd still go back for more!
  • Options
    Wheres Vince these days, and wtf was that all with arnie
  • Options
    m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
  • Options
    Didn't watch it but.

• Options

Didn't watch it but.

That John Terry again?