Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston v The Champions Post Match Reaction 2-2

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I just find it weird!
  • Options
    Was he drunk when he posted it?
  • Options
    so what happened to Mark Tivey?
    Went to play football in Sweden or Finland or somewhere after he left us. Not sure what he's doing now.
  • Options

C'mon the ' pool !!!!!!!!!!
    Tongue in cheek surely?
  • Options

That second half performance, with the exception of Waggy, was crap and the players should apologise to the fans who were marvellous.

We seriously have some doughnut fans!
    makes me a doughnut too then. If I spend nearly £60 going to a game then the least I expect is a performance. Why, because we have won the league, should Saturday have been any different. Not a single effort on goal in the second half. Really not good enough. I was seriously disappointed with both the team and Powell on this occasion. And don't get me started on Sullivan. A thread recently asked if Hamer was good enough for the Championship. I'm not sure Sullivan is even good enough for League One.

• Options
    Don't get why people are so disapointed with Powell. Yes it was a crap second half performance, but he was using the game to look at his squad and work out who are in his plans for next season. Would you have preferred Sullivan to not have played, been kept next season and then we find out he is not good enough??
  • Options
    Seems a family trait to throw a strop then Large
  • Options
    Saturday was always going to be more of a celebration than a 'must win game'.
  • Options
    LOL. Not read the thread, has Golfie already thrown one then ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

That second half performance, with the exception of Waggy, was crap and the players should apologise to the fans who were marvellous.

We seriously have some doughnut fans!
    makes me a doughnut too then. If I spend nearly £60 going to a game then the least I expect is a performance. Why, because we have won the league, should Saturday have been any different. Not a single effort on goal in the second half. Really not good enough. I was seriously disappointed with both the team and Powell on this occasion. And don't get me started on Sullivan. A thread recently asked if Hamer was good enough for the Championship. I'm not sure Sullivan is even good enough for League One.

If the cap fits!

Seriously though Large, it's a game of football. Sometimes things don't go your way. You and yours go to lots of games so surely you understand that by now?

No need for public apologies or to take it too badly. It happens from time to time - except it's happened very rarely this season. Can't we just all be happy with that for now?
  • Options
    LOL. Not read the thread, has Golfie already thrown one then ?

He threw one, then flounced off dabbing his eye with his lacy hanky!
    ;o)
  • Options
    http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/13/ae/0,,10794~175635,00.pdf Can't quite believe Sullivan got in team of the week, thought he was poor on saturday.