Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Franchise v huddersfield

seems as if huddersfield are at home. 4000 away fans.

it cant be as boring as the stevenage game but its trying. at least there has been some shots at goal.

Comments

• Options
    jordan rhodes. 1-0.
  • Options
    Udders singing them muggy songs though

Better game than yesterday's. Hopefully it's becomes more open now udders are 1 up
  • Options
    Great ball to Rhodes
  • Options
    more goals than any other player in england this season. one more than van persie.
  • Options
    Superb header, not sure Yann could have given it that touch.
  • Options
    Superb header, not sure Yann could have given it that touch.
    haha come off it
  • Options
    Empty seats at a play-off game?
  • Options
    is it half time yet?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Mk = crap ,charlton on another level to both these teams . Rhodes might be worth a gamble tho...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We won't have the option as to take a gamble on rhodes or not. He is far to good for us people need to stop dreaming about getting him.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    thers quite a few premiership teams who might want a striker and he could be the man for them...

aston villa.
    stoke.
    sunderland.
    fulham.
  • Options
    We won't have the option as to take a gamble on rhodes or not. He is far to good for us people need to stop dreaming about getting him.
    He definitely isn't "far to good for us" and I would be genuinely surprised if any prem club took the gamble on him just because he's scored a lot of goals in league 1. If Hudds don't win the playoffs then I expect him to go to a championship club and, if we can comfortably afford him, I don't see why it wouldn't be us...
  • Options
    dont agree at all. against us he was pretty quiet. he would come up against centre backs like morrison/taylor/cort in the champ every week...so lets not overrate the guy too much. in the prem i think he would be out of his depth at the moment. a few years then who knows. the only thing that would prevent us getting him would be his price tag. all good young british players are well over-priced.
  • Options
    The only way a prem team would take a gamble on Rhodes is if it was for a moderate fee with clauses inserted for appearances/goals etc, which I'm not sure would be what Huddersfield would want.
  • Options
    Can't see it happening. If Huddersfield do not get promoted (and i think they will) then he would probably go for between 3 and 5 million. With our stated sensible approach to finances I can not see us spending that much on one player until we are in the Premiership.
  • Options
    Anyone got a link?
  • Options
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-1.html

Huddersfield much stronger than MK. Jordan Rhodes great goal from a decent cross.

Huddersfield have got to be favourites for promotion, considering Sheff Utd lack of a cutting edge.
  • Options
    Cheers just in time for the goal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good movment for the second goal. thought the guy was going to cross it but passed it back. 2-0 huddersfield.
    karl robinson gets on my bloody nerves. complaining as always.
  • Options
    2-0 Hudders. All over. Huddersfield vastly superior. Poor defending from MK Dons. MK arse of a manager offloads onto the 4th official. Mate, it was not good defending or goalkeeping. Glad that manager will be in league one next year.

• Options
    Mk have been all over them second half but got no end product
  • Options
    Is the 4th official aloud to send a player back on like that though. Not quite sure on the rules of it myself
  • Options
    A great victory for football.
  • Options
    Empty seats at a play-off game?
    Charlton v Swindon 2010?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    *Phone rings*

Chris Powell "Hi Karl, sorry to see you blew it in the play-off" (CP Sniggers into his hand)

Karl Robinson "Hi La, what can I do for ya, likes"

CP "That Stephen Gleeson and Daniel Powell, I've swop you Danny Green and Leon Clarke for them. That Green tore you apart at your place and Clarke got three time promoted last year"

KR "OK, then"

CP "Great stuff, speak soon"

(CP puts down phone and walks off smiling)
  • Options
    *Phone rings*

Chris Powell "Hi Karl, sorry to see you blew it in the play-off" (CP Sniggers into his hand)

Karl Robinson "Hi La, what can I do for ya, likes"

CP "That Stephen Gleeson and Daniel Powell, I've swop you Danny Green and Leon Clarke for them. That Green tore you apart at your place and Clarke got three time promoted last year"

KR "OK, then"
    True story ?

• Options
    Mk Dons were completely outclassed in that match, They had no creativity at all.

Their midfield looked poor & didn't create anything, so Gleeson & Powell must usually play much better if people think that they could play in Championship.
  • Options
    be a good tear up .. Blades v Terriers