Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Franchise v huddersfield

Comments

• Options
    Got to be looking at getting Powell in IMO.
  • Options
    Come on extra time and penalties! Need to make the most of the last few games of football this season!
  • Options
    he should of scored.
  • Options
    Tut tut should have Been a penalty
  • Options
    just seen the replay...yep, penalty.
  • Options
    Defo pen. Karl Robinson is moaning at the 4th official but weren't even appealing at the time it happened.
  • Options
    def penalty
  • Options
    Good game so far
  • Options
    That was a definite penalty. Red card as well. On this showing, Huddersfield look pretty ordinary with Rhodes as the stand out. Maybe that is why they have to resort to unfair play.

Huddersfield sat back and let MK Dons back into the game, who have started to play.

At 1-2 it would have set up the second half nicely.

Next goal in the second half will be important.

• Options
    could do with mk getting one early in 2nd half, crowd will go quiet and who knows.

10/1 mk to get through.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Lincsaddick said:

Wright-Phillips did the same for us all season .. he was my player of the season for sure

Karim -myBagheri said "I just spat my tea out."

Yes, but you have to remember that Lincs is one of these experts that rarely actually sees us play. Hence his propensity to talk bollocks.
  • Options
    Supposed to be interested in Gleeson aren't we? Playing far too deep for the MK Donkeys
  • Options
    Why can't officials see those obvious pens? Lucky it was only MKDons lol - seriously though, so many officials are rubbish - I saw that straight away!!!!!
  • Options
    lino should have given it.
  • Options
    Totally unimpressed with Gleeson. Poor in both games and looks light weight. Powell and Potter however, both look good.
  • Options
    I hate linos, 90% of them are useless- why would you want to do something you are so bad at?
  • Options
    Yep me too. Is that the Potter who used to play for QPR?
  • Options
    Score should probably be 2-2 on aggregate with those mistakes by the officials in both legs.
  • Options
    Potter used to play for Liverpool, played in the champs league!
  • Options
    Lincsaddick said:

Wright-Phillips did the same for us all season .. he was my player of the season for sure

Yes, but you have to remember that Lincs is one of these experts that rarely actually sees us play. Hence his propensity to talk bollocks.
    uncover you arse twat .. and blow it out !!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012
    i just spat my tea out.
    the THING is.. goals win games .. or didn't you know that ? .. no goals, no wins, no promotions
  • Options
    Lincsaddick said:

"You arse twat"? Good insult, must remember that one.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Lincsaddick said:

"You arse twat"? Good insult, must remember that one.
    be my guest .. b ut it should read .. YOUR arse
  • Options
    Ah, thats nowhere near as good. I'm gonna stick with "You arse twat".
  • Options
    it does have a certain 'ring' to it .. and in CE's case is quite apt .. you have a nice day/evening
  • Options
    Just say Solly...
  • Options
    i just spat my tea out.
    the THING is.. goals win games .. or didn't you know that ? .. no goals, no wins, no promotions
    no the THING is, you said one chance one goal. now BWP needs more than one chance to score his goal. he needs several chances. If he's your player of the season then its up to you, but to get those chances he needs other players around him and a defence/goalkeeper to make those goals actually worth something.
  • Options
    I think that potter is on loan from wendies
  • Options
    Refs just evened the penalties. Always happens. Outside the box that's a free kick
  • Options
    I think that potter is on loan from wendies
    Nope. Transfered at the beggining of this season. They all seem to thinks he's useless... but then again they said the same thing about Morrison!