Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Franchise v huddersfield

Comments

• Options
    Thought both teams looked very poor
  • Options
    From twitter. Not sure how reliable these figures are but I'm sure he's a very professional and ethical journalist.

Guillem Balague ‏ @GuillemBalague

At MK dons-hudds. Just heard its 1.5m-23m budget. Mk dons short of a miracle to b here. But today missing a bit of calmness and passing
  • Options
    1.5m-23m budget?
  • Options
    no idea what any of that means
  • Options
    I think he means MK have a £1.5m budget and Hudds have a £23m budget but that seems extreme
  • Options
    I presume theyve spent that on A**n Sm**ths wages?
  • Options
    No way do Huddersfield have a 23M budget!!
  • Options
    23m is a ridiculous figure
  • Options
    More like 2.3
  • Options
    £2.3m?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Darren Gough said that Grayson had told him his first 16 man squad at Udders were, to a man, all on more money than his last 16 man squad at Leeds.
  • Options
    His tweet is above. No, doesn't seem right to me either but that's what he said.
  • Options
    probably a typo.
  • Options
    Does that include transfers, paying off Clark etc?
  • Options
    Rhodes will likely end up somewhere like imho, i.e. a premiership side that will only be able to get a quality striker by gambling on someone with potential. Bit like they did with Moses who may well leave in the summer and provide the necessary funds. We might be able to get him but even if we can there will be serious competition. Not convinced based on his performances against us anyway.
  • Options
    That should say somewhere like Wigan, damn phone.
  • Options
    well thats ballsed this tie right up. jordan rhodes again. 3-0 agg.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yorkshire derby in the final .. it'll be a good one. Sheffield United without Evans are not scoring any goals. Huddersfield are strong favourites after coming so close for the past two seasons. Sacking Clark was their turning point.
  • Options
    That bloody song is doing my head in.

I should have took will hills bet of rhodes to score and hudders to win @ 6/4
  • Options
    3rd time lucky to get into the championship. hopefully they can do it.

clappers with that song as well. god its awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huddersfield have massive financial backing
  • Options
    stating the obvious .. a game like this shows just how good and how valuable is Rhodes. One chance, one goal .. MKD look completely toothless by comparison
  • Options
    Wright-Phillips did the same for us all season .. he was my player of the season for sure
  • Options
    Have Rhodes to score first and Huddersfield win 2-0 at 35/1
  • Options
    Wright-Phillips did the same for us all season .. he was my player of the season for sure
    i just spat my tea out.
  • Options
    Much better game than yesterday. That Potter looks fantastic tonight. Really hope we look into signing him
  • Options
    and Higginbotham .. where has he suddenly appeared from ?
  • Options
    NICE GOAL
  • Options
    Bloody good goal!
  • Options
    powell makes it 1-1 on night 3-1 agg