Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Franchise v huddersfield

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I think Baldock's problem at West Ham was that they kept buying more and more strikers! They seem to think he's a great player though, worth a punt?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    Robinson's conducting himself quite well. Where's that come from??
  • Options
    What is it with Alan Smith and Huddersfield?
  • Options
    Yorkshire rivalry
  • Options
    The fa should fine all these clubs for pitch invasions and give the money to us as a reward for good behaviour;-)
  • Options
    Made my day seeing that mug Robinson doing the walk of shame.

Best footballing side in League 1? My arse......................................
  • Options
    that and who the hell likes smith?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thats it? FFS.

On the other hand, fair enough, the dirty cheating git. Leeds all over.
  • Options
    Robinson has done a cracking job eith MK Dons on a shoestring budget. They play beautiful football but lack a cutting edge.

Think he has gone as far as he can there. That side will lose a couple of its key players this summer, and if I was him I'd be looking to move on as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two to three of that Mk Dons side will be playing championship football next season imo. People rightly hate them for what they stand for, but i like the likes of Lewington, Martin, Powell, Glesson, Potter and Powell.

Should be a close final saturday week.
  • Options
    Gleeson and D Powell to sign for Charlton.

LOCKED ON, DONE DEAL
  • Options
    If MK had any kind of strike force they'd be a top two side.
    Just shows you how key BWP was for us...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Robinson has done a cracking job eith MK Dons on a shoestring budget. They play beautiful football but lack a cutting edge.

Think he has gone as far as he can there. That side will lose a couple of its key players this summer, and if I was him I'd be looking to move on as well.
    I think John Gorman may have had a fair bit to do with the decent football they play. There are a lot of similarities to the stuff Swindon played under Hoddle/Gorman.

This was his last game before retirement so it'll be interesting to see how Robinson fares next season.

• Options
    acording to karl robinson, 21 different nationalities play for Huddersfield?

at least i think thats what he said.
  • Options
    Gleeson and D Powell to sign for Charlton.

LOCKED ON, DONE DEAL
    Hope so, good call.
  • Options
    Prefer Freeman and Bostwick to Gleeson, and aslso Quinn if the Blades don't go up
  • Options
    Does this mean they're still unbeaten?...................................
  • Options
    Well done Hudders.
  • Options
    Lincsaddick said:

Wright-Phillips did the same for us all season .. he was my player of the season for sure

Karim -myBagheri said "I just spat my tea out."

Yes, but you have to remember that Lincs is one of these experts that rarely actually sees us play. Hence his propensity to talk bollocks.
    uncover you arse twat .. and blow it out !!!!!
    Lincsaddick said:

Wright-Phillips did the same for us all season .. he was my player of the season for sure

Karim -myBagheri said "I just spat my tea out."

Yes, but you have to remember that Lincs is one of these experts that rarely actually sees us play. Hence his propensity to talk bollocks.
    uncover you arse twat .. and blow it out !!!!!
    "You arse twat"? Good insult, must remember that one.
    be my guest .. b ut it should read .. YOUR arse
    Hilarious !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012
    MK Dons boss Karl Robinson admits he feared for the safety of Alan Smith after seeing him attacked by Huddersfield supporters on Tuesday.

After watching their side secure a 3-2 aggregate success over the Dons to book their place in the League One play-off final, Terriers fans swarmed onto the Galpharm Stadium pitch.

The celebrations threatened to turn ugly as a handful of Huddersfield followers headed straight for Dons loan star Smith.

The former Leeds striker was attempting to applaud the away support as he was subjected to a torrent of abuse.

Punches were then thrown, forcing Robinson, a police officer and ground stewards to come to the aid of the ex-England international.

Robinson told the Yorkshire Post: "I ran on the pitch to get him off, which I know my wife will kill me for. I grabbed Alan and got him in the tunnel.

"Alan was spat at, punched and kicked, the lot. Alan defended himself. He said it was typical of the reaction he gets at places like this.

"One or two idiots spoiled what was a wonderful spectacle. Huddersfield Town deserve tremendous credit and so do their fans but one or two mean the talking point is not just the game.

"I just wanted him off the pitch and me going on might have calmed it down. I feared for his safety. It is not great.

"English football has moved on enormously over the years and things like this aren't great.

"Alan is a great man and been wonderful for us. It was a nasty end to what has been a wonderful spectacle that we should have won.

"It wasn't hundreds, just one or two mindless idiots. The rest were fantastic."
  • Options
    MK Dons boss Karl Robinson admits he feared for the safety of Alan Smith after seeing him attacked by Huddersfield supporters on Tuesday.

After watching their side secure a 3-2 aggregate success over the Dons to book their place in the League One play-off final, Terriers fans swarmed onto the Galpharm Stadium pitch.

The celebrations threatened to turn ugly as a handful of Huddersfield followers headed straight for Dons loan star Smith.

The former Leeds striker was attempting to applaud the away support as he was subjected to a torrent of abuse.

Punches were then thrown, forcing Robinson, a police officer and ground stewards to come to the aid of the ex-England international.

Robinson told the Yorkshire Post: "I ran on the pitch to get him off, which I know my wife will kill me for. I grabbed Alan and got him in the tunnel.

"Alan was spat at, punched and kicked, the lot. Alan defended himself. He said it was typical of the reaction he gets at places like this.

"One or two idiots spoiled what was a wonderful spectacle. Huddersfield Town deserve tremendous credit and so do their fans but one or two mean the talking point is not just the game.

"I just wanted him off the pitch and me going on might have calmed it down. I feared for his safety. It is not great.

"English football has moved on enormously over the years and things like this aren't great.

"Alan is a great man and been wonderful for us. It was a nasty end to what has been a wonderful spectacle that we should have won.

"It wasn't hundreds, just one or two mindless idiots. The rest were fantastic."
    He could have said 'great' a bit more....
  • Options
    I would expect a serious sanction against Huddersfield for that incident.
  • Options
    That's why authorities don't like pitch invasions, especially in such an important game.
  • Options
    He had to throw in the part about how they should have won.