Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Franchise v huddersfield

Comments

• Options
    I think that potter is on loan from wendies
    Left Weds on a free I believe
  • Options
    Potter signed a two year deal with MK last month.
  • Options
    BWP was great this season, but he isn't as good as Rhodes. JR could easily end up in the prem come August, BWP has no chance of that
  • Options
    Potter has just signed a 2 year contract with MK ,Gleeson will be on a Bosman.
  • Options
    Huddersfield have massive financial backing
    Why are Sheff Weds backing Huddersfield ? It must be the Sheffield Utd rivalary.
  • Options
    If MK had any kind of strike force they'd be a top two side.
  • Options
    Alan smith to score. wonder what the odds are?
  • Options
    IF Sam Baldock had stayed they may well have been!
  • Options
    Regard the penalty that wasn't given. Technology should be used. In Tennis, a player gets x3 challenges per half. Maybe a team should be given x2 challenges per game, and if they want to challenge a decision, they can ask the 4th official to check the replay. The x2 challenges per game would limit pointless referrals. A cross between rugby and tennis. If your challenges succeed you keep your challenge.

We get to see in the space of 30 seconds on the replay, whether it is a penalty or dive etc or if the ball has crossed the line. With so much money in the game, you think it could be sorted out fairly easily.

• Options
    they sold Baldock to finance team strengthening and paradoxically sold their main chance of being a top team .. as you say .. no strikers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Hudders fans to invade the pitch?
  • Options
    1/1000 on that one
  • Options
    Was just about to say the same Nicholas.

They will defo invade and if i was Alan smith I'd get on my toes sharpish
  • Options
    Huddersfield look like they will close this one out. Shame they had to do it by a bit of dodgy play and a missed penalty award by the ref. They look seriously ordinary, MK Dons play the ball around nicely. Hudders if they go up, will seriously need to strengthen their team or they will struggle. Agree with Lincs that if MK Dons had a decent striker they would be a serious proposition. Selling Baldock and not being able to replace him really set them back. Shame as Baldock barely got a look in at WHU, was he injured, or did they just not play him ?

MK Dons with Rhodes, there would only be one winner. Rhodes the difference.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Damn me 3-2
  • Options
    Here we bloody go
  • Options
    I don't think that it was a penalty .. the defender had every right to try and fill the same space as McDonald .. one slight doubt is that the defender had his arms stretched ... BUT, a penalty ... NO
  • Options
    alan smith! who'da thought it.

auguro time? shut up you prat.
  • Options
    RUUUNNNN SMITH RRRUUUUNNNNN!!!!
  • Options
    Hudds v Blades.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Baldock? ... too small lol :=) .. that was another good game but Huddersfield made heavy weather of it
  • Options
    Run down that tunnel smith before some little mug has a pop
  • Options
    Ha Ha. Alan Smith scored after being booed by the Huddersfield fans.

Lucky buggers Huddersfield, they still won this one with a dodgy foul.

I think they will edge it against Sheff Utd, due to the Rhodes factor and that all the main sheff utd strikers are crocked, in jail or disciplined.
  • Options
    Really can't get my head around a pitch invasion. Won nothing yet and lost at home too.......................
  • Options
    I personally dont like pitch invasions but we seem to be the only team in the country who didn't have 1!! Squeaky clean Charlton!!
  • Options
    Pitch invasion. Take their names and report it to the FA !
  • Options
    Has someone just lit a cigar on the pitch or is that meant to be a flare
  • Options
    Why is the commentator making such a bloody fuss about Hudds fans invading the pitch? Not that big a deal is it?
  • Options
    we have a bit of respect for our groundsman.
  • Options
    Especially since they got to the final last year and bottled it...