Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Final Bayern vs Chelski

Comments

• Options
    Haha!! Did anyone see the woman picking her nose? Having a right old rummage!!
    She'll never live that one down. She was lucky though she just inspected the contents and didn't eat it.
  • Options
    What a boring game
  • Options
    Bayern fans love Eddie Younds as much as we do.
  • Options
    What a boring game
    Really ? Far more open than most big finals. Bayern have had about three great chances do far
  • Options
    Thought Gomez was supposed to be decent. Be disapointed if BWP had missed those 3 chances. Will Cheski ever attack? Playing for penalties from the start.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    This is Chelseas to steal or a 4-0 Bayern!
  • Options
    Couple of bets on Betfair looking good, bought >3.5 goals, and Chelsea +2 goals :-)
  • Options
    Chelsk playing exactly the same game plan as against Barca and so far its working. Can see drog getting 1 chance and scoring.
  • Options
    Chelsea are missing Ramieries on the right wing / half. They need to keep hold of the ball, in the final third a bit better.

Football is a funny game, you need to take your chances when they are there. Chelsea are likely to get a least one decent chance and put the ball away. Bayern will rue the missed chances. On the current balance of play, it would be a bit of a travesty, but in football the most dominant team doesn't always win. I guess that's why we love the game, even if means that on some occassions the better team doesn't win.

Lets hope the second half perks up.
  • Options
    It's been years. How does Jamie Redknapp still not know how to say Bosingwa's name? Does nobody tell him?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon Chelsea will nick this one 1-0, scored by Mata................
  • Options
    Chelsea's night I think after that
  • Options
    John Terry is an odious scumbag, in my opinion, and the thought of him missing out fills me with great cheer.
    And I don't get the patriotism thing - a bunch of overpaid international mercenaries playing for a london based club bankrolled by russian money against a club of overpaid international mercenaries playing for a munich based club which is at least not founded on dodgy money. What's to choose between them except the backing?
    well said...come on bayern

• Options
    Can't stand having to listen to the 'plastic' paddy Townsend. All he does is state the obvious that a 5 yr old would know. Absolutely no insight.
  • Options
    How the hell is Salomon Kalou is Premiership footballer? Him starting a Champions League final is a total travesty
  • Options
    Have to say if cahill and cole make up half of englands euro backline, I would have no concerns about either. Both have been outstanding imo.
  • Options
    Cole has been class. Kalou is toilet.

Bayern have to finish 1 of these pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee
  • Options
    1-0
  • Options
    Why wait till 1-0 down before bringing on Torres. Also. With it being the final what's it with the stadium announcer giving it the biggun when Bayern scored not very professional and don't look good on UEFA.
  • Options
    What a header 1-1!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Super header that
  • Options
    can't stand tyldesley creaming himself everytime dogba gets near the goal

• Options
    Why wait till 1-0 down before bringing on Torres. Also. With it being the final what's it with the stadium announcer giving it the biggun when Bayern scored not very professional and don't look good on UEFA.
    Really poor from the announcer. Get a neutral in ffs.
  • Options
    Be ironic if Chelsea beat them on pens, given all the times Germany have won on pens against England
  • Options
    Wtf was that free kick? Yann would of buried that
  • Options
    Great goal by Drogba, really hope Chelsea win this.
  • Options
    Well I was right with 1 thing. Drog will have 1 chance and score
  • Options
    Drogba is incredible. He's a tough guy to like but his record in big games is sensational.

As I type this though he gives away another penalty.
  • Options
    Proper header.

Chelsea have improved since Torres came on. Understood why the German manager took off his goal scorer for a centre back, but so far that looks like a mistake.

Penalty. Strikers challenge by Drogba in the penalty area, when a challenge wasn't needed.

What's wrong with Ribery ? The challenge was quite soft. Hate it when footballers unnecessarily roll around.

My god, Cech has saved it.
  • Options
    Turning into an incredible game.