Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Final Bayern vs Chelski

Comments

• Options
    Luck is certainly on Chelsea's side tonight.................
  • Options
    Ribery is a cheating scumbag.
  • Options
    Di Matteo is a witch. He must be
  • Options
    Drama and tension are building. It's great for the neutral.
  • Options
    Fancied Robben to miss, he's looked edgy all night.

Fate just seems to be conspiring for Chelsea this year.
  • Options
    Was a neutral but turned into the.worlds biggest Chelsea fan to pee off the spurs fan in the pub. Reckon I'll have a Donal McIntyre tattoo by the end of extra time
  • Options
    Blimey - who else remembers Ivica Olic on trial at Charlton in the glamorous surroundings of PVR in pre season in 03 (?). Think we dropped a b0llock on that one.....
  • Options
    Was a neutral but turned into the.worlds biggest Chelsea fan to pee off the spurs fan in the pub. Reckon I'll have a Donal McIntyre tattoo by the end of extra time
    Don't really want to see Chelsea win, but the look on the Spuds faces will be ample consolation if they do.

• Options
    Blimey - who else remembers Ivica Olic on trial at Charlton in the glamorous surroundings of PVR in pre season in 03 (?). Think we dropped a b0llock on that one.....
    Is that true? I don't remember that.
  • Options
    Cole, Cahill and Lampard have been awesome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The wife and eldest daughter hate football. I'm having fun with the game going the full distance and the women having to watch it.
  • Options
    Di Matteo is a witch. He must be
    Roberto Di Matteo is an anagram of Gandalf The Wizard.

True story.
  • Options
    Is that true? I don't remember that.
    Yep - defo him. I googled to check and the old sky sports story came up.
  • Options
    so has cech
  • Options
    Bayern have not been particularly impressive imo and Chelsea have improved a lot since Torres came on. If they'd been a bit more ambitious in the 90 mins I think they might have this won by now.

Will Drogs take a pen? He scores goals in open play in big games but he's missed a few pens in shoot outs.
  • Options
    The close up of that tackle, on the German player, ankle and top of the foot, that's got to hurt.

Quite looking forward to the penalty shoot out.
  • Options
    Torres to be the penalty hero!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It's penalties.
  • Options
    Can't see them winning pens
  • Options
    Germans bound to win it's penalties
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bout time the Krauts lost a pen shootout
  • Options
    The game changer was when Bayern scored, they brought on an extra defender whilst Chelsea went for the extra attacker, making it a very even extra time.
  • Options
    Germans bound to win it's penalties
    Apparently an English side has never lost a Champions League shoot-out to foreign opposition, although Chelsea have lost twice but against Liverpool and Man Utd.

Drogba has a bad record in shoot-outs but Robben has already missed one so that will play on his mind. Both goalies are more than capable of making a great penalty save so it's just too close to call imo.

Would love Torres to be the hero and I think Drogba deserves to sign off with a flourish.
  • Options
    Wtf was that free kick? Yann would of buried that
    I've been thinking how bad they are at corners; nowhere near as good as us ;-) Sure they can win 'em alright, but they're all too high/low/fast/near the keeper/near the defenders; haven't seen one really good one yet. Except Chelskis.
  • Options
    How come Bayern get choice of ends and go first ?

It is a double advantage.

2-0 on pens. Good penalties by Bayern.
  • Options
    First missed german penalty, you could tell by the bulging vein on the side of his head.

3-3 pens. Chelsea pens have got better.
  • Options
    holy fuck!!!
  • Options
    just this to win it!
  • Options
    Oh my god, he's missed it. Pausing before hitting the penalty is not good.

Down to Drogba.........