Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Final Bayern vs Chelski

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea win
  • Options
    Unlucky tottenham.....................LOL
  • Options
    Di Matteo = manager of the year...
  • Options
    The difference between the two teams was Drogba.

I wonder how the AKFA Bartram is getting on in the pub with the Tottenham fan.
  • Options
    Arse
  • Options
    Gutted

But happy for di mateo. Shame he won't be getting the job as roman will want a bigger name
  • Options
    Great drama. Chelsea have done well to win the trophy at Bayern Munich's ground.

Di Matteo has done a fantastic job.
  • Options
    Amazing stuff. Really wanted Fernando to take that last one though. That would have been a story
  • Options
    how good was Ashley Coles penalty
  • Options
    That was a seriously dull final. Chelsea trying not to lose and Bayern not able to hit a barn door. Could not beleive the quality of Robbens set pieces all night...must have had over 20 corners and barely cleared the first man. Would not get in the Charlton team on that performance!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good watch

Glad for Di Matteo
    Hate Chelsea
    Hate Terry
  • Options
    Certainly wouldn't call it dull. Yeah, at times Chelsea were hanging on for dear life but that made it all the more exciting for me..........
  • Options
    Abramovich looks like a tramp. You'd think he'd be able to afford a new cardigan.
    Maybe he should speak to Henry Irving.
  • Options
    Good watch

Glad for Di Matteo
    Hate Chelsea
    Hate Terry
    Yep

Never said it before but THIS
  • Options
    The drama in the game built as it went along.
  • Options
    sad day for football!
  • Options
    Personally just glad real madrid and barcelona missed out completely this year. Like the underdogs. Only tainted by Terry.
  • Options
    How much did Platini hate that? No matter what you think of Chelsea, watching Platini look like he was going to pass a kidney stone when he realised he had to pass the trophy to Chelsea was worth it all
  • Options
    Gutted

But happy for di mateo. Shame he won't be getting the job as roman will want a bigger name
    Well if Chelsea don't want him, he's definitely given himself a shot a decent job elsewhere. I know West Brom got Uncle Woy and have done well under him, but I wonder what their board are thinking now. I always felt they pulled the trigger on RDM too early but hindsight is always 20:20 and he's certainly got better players at Chelsea.

I think what stinks here is the way it shows up how 'professional' some of those senior players can be. I know AVB had different tactical ideas but the effort level has been 20 fold since he was sacked, I feel bad for him and I hope he gets another shot at a classier club soon.
  • Options
    Glad Chelsea won. Germans needed to lose on penalties for once.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely RDM has to get the job now ?
  • Options
    Can somebody please explain how the suspended scumbag in the Blue shirt numbered 26 was allowed to cavort around the pitch and ascend the steps to collect the trophy?

Didn't care about this match earlier in the week but wanted Chelsea to do it by the end.

Still hate them though!
  • Options
    Don't like Chelsea, like Spurs.
    Don't like Redknapp, like RDM.
    Drogba. Beast. Awesome.
  • Options
    I hate football. Got what we deserved. I'm off to slit my wrists...
  • Options
    Really grates me to see Terry strutting around the pitch with a winners medal around his neck.....................................Hope I get the same feeling after the euros though.
  • Options
    Really grates me to see Terry strutting around the pitch with a winners medal around his neck.....................................Hope I get the same feeling after the euros though.
    I was hoping he'd fall off that plinth when he was standing up there with the cup. I'd have paid good money to see that.
  • Options
    Chin up Johnboy ! Had a spurs fan trying to tell a Charlton fan, a palace fan and a millwall fan "you don't understand how hard it is to support spurs". Quite.

Ultimately, scoring cost Bayern the trophy. They were battering Chelsea and with another half hour would have finished the job. Chelsea brought on Torres and Bayern replied taking off offensive Muller for a defender. For extra time they wiped out the shape that had them in the ascendency.
  • Options
    At no point in the game did I think Chelsea would win until Schweinsteiger missed. I'm delighted for my mate who is out there.
  • Options
    just had a group of kids going down the road singing Chelsea. Who says other English clubs sucess doesnt affect our fanbase. Never unerstood support the English club. It's like saying support the south london team. Am i supposed to support scumwall and palarse is they are playing nothern teams.
  • Options
    Terry may have been suspended but doesn't mean he hasn't contributed to helping them win the cup. A lot of people jumping on the media bandwagon by sounds of it...

Well done Chelsea. First London team to win the European cup.