Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nandos

Comments

• Options
    More of a stalker........
  • Options
    do you want a go of my flag?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    what about chicken cottage?
    Biggleswade has a Ken Tuckies - beat that !

There are quite a few plays on names about with fast food chains FCK chicken I remember from Tooting. (Not the greatest abbreviation when the letters are in that order).

The best one for me, was one that is, or was in Battersea, & they tried to rip off the old Tower Records logo/font design. They called it:

'Tower Of Pizza & Chicken'

(I shit thee not!)

That one really rolls off the tongue!
  • Options

Definitely, sounding a little creepy.

• Options

Definitely, sounding a little creepy.

he only has to ask nicely

• Options
    tip for Bluewater at lunchtimes during the week, try to get there 12-12:30, after that really busy, been there twice in the last couple of weeks, by the time we left they were queuing a fair bit.
    E will tell my daughter if she sees a Elvis look a like to get you seated ASAP

lol, cheers

• Options
    i love it actually. But perhaps like heroin, maybe not the first time, but after being broken in as it were. I think they put something in the sauce which makes it addictive. When I used to work near a nandos we used to go 3 lunchtimes a week at least - couldn't get enough of the sauce. i think i heard that the spices burn the taste buds on your tongue which create endorphins and a high.
  • Options
    i love it actually. But perhaps like heroin, maybe not the first time, but after being broken in as it were. I think they put something in the sauce which makes it addictive. When I used to work near a nandos we used to go 3 lunchtimes a week at least - couldn't get enough of the sauce. i think i heard that the spices burn the taste buds on your tongue which create endorphins and a high.
    Wouldn't the ring sting on the way out counter that though?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I thought it was just me that didn't get nandos, to me its like caveman food. A lump of chicken thrown on a plate with some chips and a few spices all very ugg ugg ugg.
  • Options
    A lump of chicken thrown on a plate with some chips and a few spices all very ugg ugg ugg.
    Plaaayer must love it then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's chilli peppers, nothing special about Nandos
  • Options
    The peri peri sauce is lovely, but that's what makes the chicken taste alright. The chips are inedible almost. Do love a bit of chicken, may give Nando's another go soon.
  • Options
    Don't like it.

Although I've got a couple of bottles of their sauce indoors. Taste as good homemade imo.
  • Options
    Come to the Algarve where it was invented, delicious!
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3AoMWLaeY

As sung by former Charlton Youth Team keeper Harry Lee + 1!!
  • Options
    what about chicken cottage?
    Biggleswade has a Ken Tuckies - beat that !

'Ken Tuckies'. quite a cute name but its got to be grim. I wouldn’t trust it. the same reason i don’t venture into 'The taste of Lewisham'.
    Then you're missing out. Taste of Lewisham have the best South Indian food we have found in the UK. Service is shocking but you go there for the food, which for the veg buffet is £4 all you can eat. The meat buffet £6 all you can eat.

Honestly, it's our favourite South Indian restaurant and often drive down from Rochester to Lewisham just to eat there. (note my wife is South Indian so she obviously knows here authentic cuisine as well)
  • Options
    high recommendation. fair enough. I'll put the unappealing name to one side and give it a go.
  • Options
    I personally recommend the veg buffet and a plain dosa. £6 all in.
  • Options
    tip for Bluewater at lunchtimes during the week, try to get there 12-12:30, after that really busy, been there twice in the last couple of weeks, by the time we left they were queuing a fair bit.
    E will tell my daughter if she sees a Elvis look a like to get you seated ASAP

lol, cheers

Was a joke mate i meant to say ban you if she sees you
  • Options
    It's still a treat because it's something a touch unhealthy but I really enjoy it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never set foot in one. Horrible house of death.

Save the chickens - Vive
  • Options
    image I love it.
  • Options
    To be fair these make it worthwhile:

• Options
    Try telling these almost lookalikes it's crap:

• Options
    Dazzler mate, you need to get something proper to fill your time. You got a touch of the bird flu brain melt ;) it's not too late. . . . . .
  • Options
    Admit to never been to one. Give me a curry any day.
    I agree with that. Ok Wimpy is nice but curry has gotta be my favourite. How comes women don't like curry? I've never met one that does but they love Chinese - very odd????
  • Options
    KFC packaged as a restaurant.

Garbage.
  • Options
    All of that makes me want to eat... Chicken.
  • Options
    Admit to never been to one. Give me a curry any day.
    I agree with that. Ok Wimpy is nice but curry has gotta be my favourite. How comes women don't like curry? I've never met one that does but they love Chinese - very odd????
    My Mrs loves a curry neither of us are that keen on Chinese. Thai is a different story.
  • Options
    it is rubbish for vegetarian options