Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nandos

Comments

• Options
    it is rubbish for vegetarian options
    It's not very nice for the chickens either!
  • Options
    tip for Bluewater at lunchtimes during the week, try to get there 12-12:30, after that really busy, been there twice in the last couple of weeks, by the time we left they were queuing a fair bit.
    E will tell my daughter if she sees a Elvis look a like to get you seated ASAP

lol, cheers

Was a joke mate i meant to say ban you if she sees you
    Quite right too, I wouldnt want to go into any restaurant that would have me as a customer (copyright Groucho Marx)
  • Options
    Admit to never been to one. Give me a curry any day.
    I agree with that. Ok Wimpy is nice but curry has gotta be my favourite. How comes women don't like curry? I've never met one that does but they love Chinese - very odd????
    My Mrs loves a curry neither of us are that keen on Chinese. Thai is a different story.
    I wanna find a women like your mrs!

• Options
    My Mrs loves a curry too - loads of my female friends do. One has a Chilean parent (mum, I think) and so grew up with spicy food, and it's ridiculous how spicy she has her food.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    i love it when sid takes me out after the game, normally the liberal club then nandos, makes me feel special
  • Options
    i love it when sid takes me out after the game, normally the liberal club then nandos, makes me feel special
    Dont you mean plaaayer?

• Options
    sid wont let plaaayer have a go of me...
  • Options
    Sorry but what is the fuss all about, been 1st time just now, and it's just overpriced crap that you can get in the harvester for 5 pound cheaper
  • Options
    Extremely over priced chicken. And also like it even less for the fact people kiss its arse
  • Options

Extremely over priced chicken. And also like it even less for the fact people kiss its arse

People think it's cool because celebritie's have that kinda money to spunk on a bit of chicken, much rather have kfc or even burger king !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was your mouths out !
  • Options
    I agree it's very overpriced for what you get. They do lovely olives though which are probably also over priced too.
  • Options
    I have never been able to take my kids with me to harvester and spend less than I do In nandos

Good food great prices don't see why people dont like it
  • Options

I have never been able to take my kids with me to harvester and spend less than I do In nandos

Good food great prices don't see why people dont like it

Wooow your talking about a peice of chicken and a few chips with a side with NO drink for £10 , ohh but i suppose you do get an exotic choice of peri peri sauce's .
  • Options
    Nandos should deliver

In a league above kfc although kfc gravy is lush
  • Options

Sorry but what is the fuss all about, been 1st time just now, and it's just overpriced crap that you can get in the harvester for 5 pound cheaper

Harvester is the thinking man's Nandos - it's got more than the three ingredients of salt, paprika and chilli, for a start. And less pikeys.
  • Options

Harvester is the thinking man's Nandos - it's got more than the three ingredients of salt, paprika and chilli, for a start. And less pikeys.
    Love harvester , free salad for a start....
  • Options
    Free salad, a lovely warm roll, choice of mains, can't go wrong.
  • Options
    Oh and red devil sauce pisses all over peri peri.
  • Options
    Harvester is wank really. Nando's all day long tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Free salad, a lovely warm roll, choice of mains, can't go wrong.

Spot on mate :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Tgi Fridays at BW is much better than Nandos imo, i cant get enough of the potato skins and sour cream.
  • Options
    You are aware of the special sauce they put in the sour cream at TGI?'
  • Options
    Bump
    Heard a rumour that a couple of players were fined for eating in Nandos after training. They resorted to this because kitchen staff had walked out/not been turning up.

Unsure if this is true but doesn't sound great and it wouldn't have kept these players on side. There appears to be an underlying issue with the staff catering, though I've not read anything about it.

Apologies for the vagueness but thought I'd put it out there in case others have heard about this!
  • Options
    Even the players sound like they've been short changed on the chips!
  • Options
    Banal and overpriced.

Same goes for Nandos!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    had a take away Nandos last night.

Butterly Chicken Burger-nothing special, KFC is better
    Chips-awful, soft & no life in them
    Garlic Bread-supplied by the local road laying firm I think

i don't play for Charlton by the way.
  • Options

Bump
    Heard a rumour that a couple of players were fined for eating in Nandos after training. They resorted to this because kitchen staff had walked out/not been turning up.

Unsure if this is true but doesn't sound great and it wouldn't have kept these players on side. There appears to be an underlying issue with the staff catering, though I've not read anything about it.

Apologies for the vagueness but thought I'd put it out there in case others have heard about this!

If you believe that, then you'll believe anything! (AKA complete BS)
    Can't agree with the above. Nandos over KFC every day of the week!
  • Options
    Half chicken (hot), macho peas, chips (covered in garlic piri piri sauce)... way better than a KFC, but twice the price. Halloumi is a good side too, but tiny portion.

Churrasco thigh burger (new-ish) also very good. Not a fan of the regular burger/pitta/wrap.
  • Options

Bump

Bump

Olly has spoken, it must just be a rumour. (AKA total sarcasm).