Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Didn’t rate Cobra, think I managed 3 episodes before deciding it wasn’t for me. 
  • Options
    Another couple of nights bingeing on another Netflix series.

"The Stranger" from a Harlan Coben book but based in the UK, not the USA.

8 episodes and a finale with more of a twist than I expected. 

Might be worth a watch, VG ? 
    2 episodes in on the stranger after your recommendation Fanny. Really enjoying it, thank you.
  • Options
    Binge watched The Stranger over the weekend. Highly recommended, really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Just watched Inside No.9. Classic!!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Another couple of nights bingeing on another Netflix series.

"The Stranger" from a Harlan Coben book but based in the UK, not the USA.

8 episodes and a finale with more of a twist than I expected. 

Might be worth a watch, VG ? 
    2 episodes in on the stranger after your recommendation Fanny. Really enjoying it, thank you.
    Phew ! 

Was beginning to wonder about my judgement !
    Phew ! Was beginning to question my judgement ! 
  • Options
    New series of Inside No. 9 starts tonight.
    Don't know how I missed that but cheers, one for the train journey tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Brilliant, I'd forgotten all about that. Off to watch now. Cheers!
  • Options
    Half way through Stockholm Requiem. Excellent nordic fare.
    I thought I'd seen 2 episodes of this, but it seems to have disappeared ?
    Am I going crazy ? (yes obvs).

There's a trick I mentioned previously for virgin media which is to create a series link. This has produced all 10 episodes. Seen first 8. All are two parters. Think it's excellent. Can also get on all 4 website. 
    Thanks for the reminder. I went into hiccups, found the deleted episode 2 & managed to set up a series link.
  • Options
    Didn’t rate Cobra, think I managed 3 episodes before deciding it wasn’t for me. 
    I'm a bit undecided for now. Not that realistic imo......the lynching scene for example- in real life the bloke would have died & 2 coppers wouldnt have been able to stop a mob that size. 
  • Options
    That was absolutely brilliant.  Casting Russell Slade as the mascot was sheer genius. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a new series but a re-run of a very old one........This Life. Currently being shown on BBC4. All I can say is.......

Daniela Nardini's legs.

• Options
    Not a new series but a re-run of a very old one........This Life. Currently being shown on BBC4. All I can say is.......

Daniela Nardini's legs.

My favourite series of the 90’s possibly 
  • Options

Daniela Nardini's legs.

Absolutely loved This life.  May have to watch the re runs 
  • Options

The Outsider - Sky Atlantic, anyone watched? is it worth it?
  • Options

I've watched the first 4. The first two episodes really hooked me in, then my concentration levels decreased and I've started watching something else. I will come back to it though.
  • Options

Slow, slow, slow!
  • Options

I've watched the first 4. The first two episodes really hooked me in, then my concentration levels decreased and I've started watching something else. I will come back to it though.

Slow, slow, slow!

Cheers guys ill put that on the back of the queue for now. currently watching Power (haven't seen yesterdays yet), Destiny - very easy to watch and been my default watch when I get a chance.
  • Options
    I see Homeland Season 8 is due to be released in America starting 9th February

Any idea when it will be shown over here and were 
  • Options
    Started watching Jack Ryan a couple of days ago, just finished the first series which was brilliant and hoping the 2nd series is just as good
  • Options

Been waiting for ages for this. Think final season ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Started watching Jack Ryan a couple of days ago, just finished the first series which was brilliant and hoping the 2nd series is just as good
    2nd series good not great but watchable. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Been waiting for ages for this. Think final season ?
    Yeah and based on a quick look Channel 4 will be showing from 16th February so 1 week behind America 
  • Options
    Just finished watching The Stranger on Netflix.
    Best thriller for years highly recommend this (8 episodes)
  • Options
    Also just finished ‘The Stranger’. The acting at times was pretty pants but some really interesting story lines with a couple of twists along the way. As far as British dramas go, the ending wasn’t too bad (although it’s all from a US book anyway) but I still felt a little short changed. Maybe my expectations are too high.
  • Options
    I gave that a go and whilst I like the actors in it the start put me off. I'll try again when I'm in more of a patient mood
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Just started watching the Canadian drama, The Disappearance. 4 episodes into the 6 and it's very gripping, a story about a 10 year old boy who's kidnapped in a small town with a number of eerie clues left around a number of years after the fact.

I'm watching on firestick but I believe it's available in iplayer. 
  • Options
    not new but catching up with Life in Pieces on Amazon Prime - enjoyable similar to Modern Family but not quite so good ...
  • Options
    Another thumbs up for Inside No 9.
  • Options
    White House Farm - i'm rapidly losing the will to live ...
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    hawksmoor said:
    Another thumbs up for Inside No 9.
    Never seen it before but just watched the referee one and absolutely pissed myself. 

‘Linesman Minnelli’.....Brilliant.