Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Doctor Foster so far fetched in how she's behaving. Tell me there are no physco women out there who would go THAT far!?
  • Doctor Foster so far fetched in how she's behaving. Tell me there are no physco women out there who would go THAT far!?

And the £1M+ house just happened to have been left with the patio doors open.

You rang ?

:smile:

And the £1M+ house just happened to have been left with the patio doors open.
    I assumed that her ex-husband was unpacking & had just popped out to the shops ....but I still think he would have locked up first.

As for her character; I can see many women doing what she did - hell hath no fury etc.
  • New series of Tribes, Predators and Me starts on BBC2 in 10 minutes.
    Loved the first series
  • Back - the new Mitchell & Webb comedy. I thought it was dreadful.

Mitchell is a luvvie luvvie and he's married into a family of BBC/Murdoch newspaper 'talent' .. he is totally gunk but he'll be a TV regular until he kicks the bucket

Mitchell is a luvvie luvvie and he's married into a family of BBC/Murdoch newspaper 'talent' .. he is totally gunk but he'll be a TV regular until he kicks the bucket
    is that how he managed to capture Victoria Coren ?? The fact that he's married to her gives hope to us all.

is that how he managed to capture Victoria Coren ?? The fact that he's married to her gives hope to us all.
    I reckon she's absolute filth !
  • Sponsored links:

• I liked it

I "love" David Mitchell & Like Robert Webb, but I just thought the programme/script was very poor.
  • Just started watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. It's a bit girly and typically American but there's a huge amount of build up for whatever the twist is. Easy watching.

As a Stephen King fan I had a look at The Mist again on Netflix. Really not very good!
  • agim said:

Just started watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. It's a bit girly and typically American but there's a huge amount of build up for whatever the twist is. Easy watching.

As a Stephen King fan I had a look at The Mist again on Netflix. Really not very good!

Have to agree on both counts, agim.

13 Reasons Why - we managed to stick with it and like you say, had to keep going to learn the outcome of all the angst etc.

The Mist - Found this a couple of weeks ago & can't say it's a great advert for SK's undoubted skills as a storyteller. But again, stuck with it in the hope it would improve with time ( like me !) Sadly, we were disappointed.

Slightly different tack but is The Stand accessible anywhere apart from on DVD ? Would like to see this one again, if poss.
  • Not sure about Netflix etc. but The Stand is available via online streams so will be on Kodi if that's any good
  • New series of Cold Feet starts on ITV tonight.
  • Did anyone see Safe House last night on ITV ?? I remember the first series & sat down to watch it & thought that in the 1st series the main character was a "name" and now wasn't in it. Googled it & found it was Christopher Ecclestone - no idea who this new guy is & spoiled it for me. Don't like the main character changing, especially after just 1 series.
  • Not sure about Netflix etc. but The Stand is available via online streams so will be on Kodi if that's any good

Thanks, Steve.

We're relative newcomers to online streaming..

I reckon she's absolute filth !
    Absolutely wonderful breasts.
  • Just finished watching Tin Star in Sky Atlantic.

Really enjoyed it. Tim Roth was great as usual.
  • Sponsored links:

Caught first episode and it's on series record. Looks promising but anything with Christina Hendrick's bad boys in is alright for me!
  • The Tick - can't decide on this 4 episodes in...

We're up to episode 6 , SA, & enjoying it immensely.
  • Anyone watch Liar?

My money is on someone else raping her after he left. Taxi driver? The ex?
  • I've enjoyed the second season of Insecure.
  • Anyone watch Liar?

Certainly interesting. I can't see why a bloke who hasn't been on the dating scene would suddenly decide to drug & rape someone. As you say, maybe someone else ? Also, the ex being a copper looking into the surgeon's past & asking how his wife died.......perhaps there is more to it than meets the eye ?

On a different note - what about the programme on BBC1 at the same time (watched Liar on ITV+1) - Rellik. Ok, but trying too hard to be Memento.....and failing.

You've posted some absolute bollocks on this forum over the years, but this might just top the lot.

I'm on the 4th episode. I'm enjoying it but some bits are a bit strange.
  • Anyone watch Liar?

Watched it, far too soon to guess what actually happened. I reckon he might have done it and just playing innocent, would be an interesting twist if it was taxi driver/ ex.

Well worth a watch imo
  • Tin Star started so well but though it was a bit meh at the end