Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• liar i reckon its the taxi driver, could be the same one that picked her up earlier in the evening, obvs knows shes single etc. its over 6 parts so anything possible.
  • the second 'Strike' was started on Sunday .. just a 2 parter .. a lot to cram in over 2 hours
  • I've done 6 episodes of Ozark on Netflix and I'm not feeling it at all. It's so slow but I'm hoping it picks up quickly as they have announced that they are making a second season.

I'm into the second season of Power and really like it.

Just started the third season of Narcos and it's probably my favourite TV show at the moment.
  • Anyone watch Liar?

My money is on someone else raping her after he left. Taxi driver? The ex?

Watched it, far too soon to guess what actually happened. I reckon he might have done it and just playing innocent, would be an interesting twist if it was taxi driver/ ex.

Well worth a watch imo
    I reckon she was raped as I doubt they would run a storyline where she made it up, too controversial.
  • you find out in episode 4 apparently.

I think she was raped but maybe not by him, but I also think she has got some kind of rape/sexual assault history such as a false allegation or a case that went to court but the bloke was found not guilty.
  • Back - the new Mitchell & Webb comedy. I thought it was dreadful.

Mitchell is a luvvie luvvie and he's married into a family of BBC/Murdoch newspaper 'talent' .. he is totally gunk but he'll be a TV regular until he kicks the bucket
    You've posted some absolute bollocks on this forum over the years, but this might just top the lot.
    well here's a post just for you .. go f**k yourself .. OK

Back - the new Mitchell & Webb comedy. I thought it was dreadful.

Mitchell is a luvvie luvvie and he's married into a family of BBC/Murdoch newspaper 'talent' .. he is totally gunk but he'll be a TV regular until he kicks the bucket
    You've posted some absolute bollocks on this forum over the years, but this might just top the lot.

Back - the new Mitchell & Webb comedy. I thought it was dreadful.

well here's a post just for you .. go f**k yourself .. OK
    Classic Lincs!
  • Tin Star started so well but though it was a bit meh at the end

I'm watching episode 2 at the moment. Was enjoying it until I realised that the dead boys bedroom is decorated with Palace stuff. Fuck him!
  • May have been mentioned earlier but loving People Just Do Nothing. KURRUPT FM boom.
  • Anyone watch Liar?

My money is on someone else raping her after he left. Taxi driver? The ex?

My wife said straight away that it was the taxi driver but we shall see. The question is though has she been raped at all surely.
  • Sponsored links:

• the second 'Strike' was started on Sunday .. just a 2 parter .. a lot to cram in over 2 hours

I've really enjoyed Strike - he's been loads better as Cormoran than I thought he'd be from the photos beforehand, really nailed the mix of charisma, slight sulkiness and stoicism.

I've really enjoyed Strike - he's been loads better as Cormoran than I thought he'd be from the photos beforehand, really nailed the mix of charisma, slight sulkiness and stoicism.
    this second novel adaptation is shaping up to be better than the first .. the acting is superb .. and overall the series is something that the British do best .. quality & quirky TV
  • New series of Taskmaster starts tonight at 9
  • Tin Star started brilliantly, got a bit off course, then had an amazingly shit ending

• May have been mentioned earlier but loving People Just Do Nothing. KURRUPT FM boom.

Funniest thing I've seen for years. Love it
  • Carter said:

Tin Star started brilliantly, got a bit off course, then had an amazingly shit ending

Wasn't it just I found myself drifting about 3 episodes from the end. The penultimate I found long to get to the point we all new and then the end well amazingly shite as you said
  • Thought the second episode of Back was an improvement.
  • Talal said:

Thought the second episode of Back was an improvement.

As feint praise goes that is gossamer thin indeed.

2 words

Holliday Grainger
    Just Googled her naked. Made my day!
  • Sponsored links:

2 words

Holliday Grainger
    She's lovely.

2 words

Holliday Grainger
    always had a BIG thing for creamy skinned red heads .. yum yum :blush:
  • Currently watching ' thief trackers' on the BBC.

Typical daytime shyte. The only thieving thing taking place is the license payers money.

Just watched as the ' theif trackers ' were sitting outside a central London cafe with a tablet clearly on display on the table. As they were sat there ,a scamp whipped the tablet off of the table and walked off into the central London night.
    And so the ' tracking' began.
    Following in hot pursuit with their phone tracking the scumbags every move.
    After a comical hunt around Leicester Square followed by a jaunt in a taxi they tracked him to a hotel where they waited outside to stake him out. But the signal went dead. It did however appear again three days later.....in Romania!!

A continental thief tracker was dispatched to the shanty village but the tracking signal was a bit intermittent, as you'd probably expect in deepest Romania.
    So after another epic fail, they decided to put 'missing laptop' posters around the town!!
    They didn't say, but I'm guessing they've not had many calls?

You literally couldn't make this shit up.

2 words

Holliday Grainger
    and she's in another new series on C4, Sunday .. get to see her while you can folks ((:>)
  • edited September 2017
    I read that Carlos Potal the producer of Narcos ( which I'm currently watching) was found this weekend shot dead in a car while scouting for locations in Mexico for season four.
    Someone in the cartel obviously didn't like Narcos.
  • Anyone else watch the first episode of Electric Dreams on 4?

Can't help but compare it to Black Mirror, seems like C4 lost Black Mirror to Netflix and wanted a replacement.
    It was ok, bit of a slow start and then what seemed like a rushed ending to me.

As each episode is stand alone its just a case of watching each one and judging it on its own merits, rather than having an opinion on the whole series. but its not like I'm desperate to watch the next one immediately.
  • watching 'Ambulance' on BBC1 .. what a great job is done by the crews and their back up teams .. nice to see a positive programme about the NHS and the great job done by the vast majority of its dedicated staff and not more negative propaganda about what a terrible state it is in .. well done the BBC and the NHS
  • Carter said:

Tin Star started brilliantly, got a bit off course, then had an amazingly shit ending

Wasn't it just I found myself drifting about 3 episodes from the end. The penultimate I found long to get to the point we all new and then the end well amazingly shite as you said
    It started well...

2 words for this one: Christina Hendricks.
  • Couple of episodes into The Deuece by the creator of the wire , a few old faces from the wire in it. Enjoying it so far .

I watched it on “my friend’s” kodi box but it starts on sky this week I believed.