Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimenez's Share increase (change to CAFC Holdings)

Comments

• Options
    I doubt very much that another shareholder has sold his shares to TJ - what seems more likely is that TJ (or his backer) has put in more money as equity to dilute the % share of the others. Someone with knowledge of equity investments might be able to clarify better, but my guess is that MS and the others still own the same number of shares in CAFC Holdings as they did before....but TJ owns more than he did before, therefore increasing the total number of shares.
    Based on what we know (roughly the square root of f-all) this is probably the most likely explanation.

• Options
    Hopefully putting 2 and 2 together here....... TJ and a certain Orange pr*ck can (relatively) frequently be found in the bars of Spain together.....

Has SJ come good on his word to run us into the ground and put us out of business?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    It makes sense he (or backers) acquired the Newall 9.8%...
    Club rumoured to be short of cash after losses last season but then suddenly new players signed which must mean a cash injection
    No factual basis but there's another possibility as to why MS down a tad and TJ up alot...
    new share issue into CAFC Holdings which dilutes MS (and others)... this would mean that no one else has sold, just that they didn't all cough up to "share" losses...

The end result is the same in that 1 individual close to 50%

I looked it up and typical Championship club (without parachute money) turns over £15M - no idea about CAFC costs and income but I always thought that break even was possible as long as we don't go on a shopping spree
  • Options
    I see. Someone who may or not be a baddie and may or not be a frontman for a third party that may or may not be middleastern has increased his shareholding possibly or possibly not to sell onto another unamed third party again possibly middleastern.
    I think that is correct.

• Options
    Whatever the reason, it feels doesn't feel like an ownership structure for 'steady progress/growth'.

This is either going to end as a quick route back to the Prem or quickly go tits up.
  • Options
    Club rumoured to be short of cash after losses last season but then suddenly new players signed which must mean a cash injection
    No factual basis but there's another possibility as to why MS down a tad and TJ up alot...
    new share issue into CAFC Holdings which dilutes MS (and others)... this would mean that no one else has sold, just that they didn't all cough up to "share" losses...

I looked it up and typical Championship club (without parachute money) turns over £15M - no idea about CAFC costs and income but I always thought that break even was possible as long as we don't go on a shopping spree
    this is what indian_addick is saying... seems to be the only logical explanation. It makes more sense than anyone else selling their (frankly) worthless stake to TJ.

• Options
    Quick poll. Are we feeling positive of negative right now? Personally my cup is half full.
  • Options
    Quick poll. Are we feeling positive of negative right now? Personally my cup is half full.
    My cup is 58.64 % full
  • Options
    Positive.
  • Options
    I think people need to give TJ a chance; since the new owners took over the club, there's been a massive improvement on and off the pitch, and TJ must be integral to a lot of the positive things that have happened.

I'm sure the full story will come out, just because the story didn't appear on the OS immediately doesn't necessarily mean a cover up, exposed by CL. It could just be that the web admin staff haven't been able to publish it yet (such statements would need higher level approval than the usual woffle about kittens or players being up for the new season)
    Agree with the TJ comment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    70%
  • Options
    Negative ... I'm concerned ... Simply have no idea what is going on .... This is the first we have heard since very negative sentiment from peopl inside the club, that is now silent...

I'd love it to be zabeel and mountains of dosh, but fool me once....
  • Options
    negative
  • Options
    To go from 28% to 48% of a bigger pot must mean a substantial investment of several million given their initial investment covered last year's £4m loss, so I'm feeling positive. So who is behind TJ?
  • Options
    Positive funnily enough
  • Options
    Negative ... I'm concerned ... Simply have no idea what is going on .... This is the first we have heard since very negative sentiment from peopl inside the club, that is now silent...

I'd love it to be zabeel and mountains of dosh, but fool me once....
    This
  • Options
    Positive
  • Options
    Negative, if this was a good thing why would the club try and hide it like they are?
  • Options
    To go from 28% to 48% of a bigger pot must mean a substantial investment of several million given their initial investment covered last year's £4m loss, so I'm feeling positive. So who is behind TJ?
    Surely it has to be Zabeel?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4424309/Which-football-club-is-next-for-a-takeover.html
    Unless they expand the premier league to 40 teams I can only see this ending in tears, we cant all be in the top league
  • Options
    so the helm who is causing all the hassle and the reason PV left cos he was interferring in the player purchase process has now got more of a grip on the club

If he is interfering with player purchase then he hasn't done a bad job so far has he
  • Options
    There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
    There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.
    But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know, we don't know.
  • Options
    Is TJ fattening his Goose to sell -Club and Ground --

• Options
    Is TJ fattening his Goose to sell -Club and Ground --

This is my concern, UNLESS its to Zabeel or some similar half trillion dollar entity....

• Options
    My cup is now owned 50% by me 50% by my wife but was 100% owned by my daughter who apparently half inched it from Starbucks but has since left it at our house.
  • Options
    edited July 2012

this is what indian_addick is saying... seems to be the only logical explanation. It makes more sense than anyone else selling their (frankly) worthless stake to TJ.

Missed the indian_addick post when skimming but looks a viable explanation ... MS is down by exactly 10% Assume Newall out and that we now have 4 x other partners who have stayed below 10% to avoid disclosure...maybe one has cashed out?

Worthless? I disagree as we are now one step closer to the Premier League where the club might be worth serious money

Once the dust has settled on what must have been a bit of a barney, perhaps TJ and MS can explain funding, direction etc
  • Options
    negative dont trust him.

• Options
    I really don't know but I do have suspicions around Jiminez. Not based on anything related to pure business, as I simply don't know enough about the situation. More just based on some of the things we've heard in the past about Newcastle, Dennis Wise etc.
  • Options
    Why on earth are people so excited by a mention of Zabeel...look here:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/01/23/us-zabeel-restructuring-idUKTRE80M11W20120123

Bucket loads of debt and restructuring with Banks in January of this year. Is this the sort of investor we are all crying out for re our club