Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wilson apparently not being paid

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I saw a tweet from Jackson to Wilson about being paid but no being able to get to it. If you watch the news you will see Natwest and Nationwide are having trouble with certain accounts not being to withdraw money. This could be something to do with it.
  • Options
    Maybee paid twice even?
  • Options

I saw a tweet from Jackson to Wilson about being paid but no being able to get to it. If you watch the news you will see Natwest and Nationwide are having trouble with certain accounts not being to withdraw money. This could be something to do with it.

Thats too simple an explanation for the majority of posters on here.

• Options
    alangee said:

Thats too simple an explanation for the majority of posters on here.

LOL...nice one!

• Options
    He's probably only on 15k a month,must be a sensible reason why he's not got it.
  • Options
    Maybe SK forgot to include him in the payroll for this month, and was punished by being kicked off the board...
  • Options
    If we were struggling to pay players I'm sure we'd have cashed in on one or more of the key men by now.
  • Options
    plumpo said:

He's probably only on 15k a month,must be a sensible reason why he's not got it.

Poor guy. £15k a month? Must be terrible trying to live on that!!

(Kidding, of course, I get the point)
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Could it be that Lawrie Wilson is being paid, but that it is Stevenage FC that haven't been paid (yet?) and therefore until Stevenage get paid by us for Wilson, he would not be allowed to play in anything other than friendlies? If Lawrie participates in the Leyton Orient match on 14th August, then we will know that Stevenage are satisfied with the deal, and presumably so will be Lawrie.

This pretty much goes along with what I was told Seth...................................