Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reo-Coker to sign?

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    Blatantly wages. Reo Coker has prob told us what he wants. We've told him the most we will offer. His playing a waiting game and we've stood firm on our original offer. Then Ipswich have came in with an offer bigger than ours.

That's my guess anyway
  • Options
    Good luck Nigel ...

Can't believe i said that...
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Blatantly wages. Reo Coker has prob told us what he wants. We've told him the most we will offer. His playing a waiting game and we've stood firm on our original offer. Then Ipswich have came in with an offer bigger than ours.

That's my guess anyway

Spot on. The "he's only training with us to keep fit" line saves everyone face as NRC hasn't failed a trial and we haven't been turned down.

• Options
    edited October 2012

The one person's view that really matters here is that of SCP. Did he ever want to sign Reo-Coker? The signing of Razak whilst Reo-Coker was training with the academy suggests to me that SCP wasn't interested in signing him anyway. Just a thought!

Which makes it even worse imo!

Here's another thought, Reo-Coker scoring a hatrick on Boxing Day..!
  • Options
    edited October 2012

That's my guess anyway

Spot on. The "he's only training with us to keep fit" line saves everyone face as NRC hasn't failed a trial and we haven't been turned down.

Not that he's actually signed for ITFC in any case.

Look again Henry Of Bromley.
  • Options
    He has signed for three months according to the Beeb .I suspect we turned him down.
  • Options
    Think Henry is correct. Face saving exercise all round if nothing materialised and no harm done to either party. Would think NRC thinks we did him a favour letting him train and as we all know you reap what you sow in this life.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

He has signed for three months according to the Beeb .I suspect we turned him down.

Cheers, have been out so had missed that.

• Options
    i think that there are loads of players either out of contract or getting over injuries who train with other clubs.
  • Options
    quote on twitter about him tonight;

Georgie Bingham ‏@georgiebingham
    Reo Coker was the worst on the field, looks unfit & lazy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe why we didnt sign him
  • Options
    Why why do I keep looking at this thread No idea who NRC is and obviously nothing is ever going to come of it.
  • Options
    Mccarthy says he will not sign for Ipswich because they were only offering to the end of the season and he wants a longer deal.

Most Town supporters are not unhappy about his exit although Villa fans want him back on Twitter.

Two thoughts if he goes back to Villa does that mean they will not go for Dale or should we go for him?
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Mccarthy says he will not sign for Ipswich because they were only offering to the end of the season and he wants a longer deal.

Most Town supporters are not unhappy about his exit although Villa fans want him back on Twitter.

Two thoughts if he goes back to Villa does that mean they will not go for Dale or should we go for him?

If Villa fans think NRC is the answer then they really are doomed.
  • Options
    Yes he's struggled at Ipswich by all accounts.
  • Options
    Nigel Reo-Coker has agreed terms on a move to Major League Soccer with Vancouver Whitecaps.
  • Options
    A bit young to retire, although some Ipswich supporters seem to think he retired in the summmer. I wanted us to sign him. That is why in SCP we trust.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Redrobo said:

A bit young to retire, although some Ipswich supporters seem to think he retired in the summmer. I wanted us to sign him. That is why in SCP we trust.

Yep

• Options
    Double yep.
  • Options
    NRC available again .

He did play with Euell at Wimbledon , so there is a connection . Worth a shot ?

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2791942/nigel-reo-coker-parts-ways-with-montreal-impact
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's only 31!

And no. Just no.
  • Options
    Yeah he was a player who had a good spell because he had an incredible engine, he won't have that now otherwise he wouldn't have had to go to the MLS.
  • Options

Yeah he was a player who had a good spell because he had an incredible engine, he won't have that now otherwise he wouldn't have had to go to the MLS.

The MLS is improving year on year and has at least 2 championship quality clubs now....