Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Murphy Of Blackburn Rovers

Comments

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Her names Jo-Anna and she dissed our lovely club
    She didn't go to premiers and didn't like our half-time grub
    And when she came to Charlton the idiots shout and boo
    So next time just don't do it, sing C-A-F-C too

i quite like the first two lines, quite amusing but the last line is shit.
  • Options

just using your comment to try and say that i guarantee some of the people outraged by the chants join in on others using worse language but aimed at more obvious targets. is it ok to call someone a w*anker but not a whore? is it cos its a woman not a man? where do you draw the line?

For one, the Ref is involved in the match and she isn't.
  • Options

I've had enough of you lot.

I'm off to Covent Garden in time for the opera.

Get good banter in there I can tell you.

Rossini la la la la

Rossini la la la la

He comes from Italy

He's f*c@ing wife is a f>jking ~###&&8 *&&%$$$ ^%$£())))

• Options
    Apologies, I didn't realise I was having to write a Guy Chambers classic.
  • Options
    You're shit Plaaayer
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Anyone who thinks Joanna Murphy Darren Deadman would not be upset at being called a whore wanker by a large group of idiots is deluded/thick /idiot.

I think you are missing the point VG, Deadman chooses to be on the pitch, as do the the footballers, so he/they should take the stick and get on with it, having a pop at someone's wife is over the line IMO.

I'm not saying she is whiter than white, but if all you covered end songsters want to have a pop at a women, at least make it witty!

This thread is dividing opinions, mine is that it was out of order, other's will disagree, I will join in with most songs but not that one.
  • Options
    You're shit aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
  • Options

I tell you what Robbo - if you look on Google maps, you'll find that the new den is only a few miles away from the valley. Not sure why you're bothering to pitch up to our place when your heart clearly lies elsewhere. Depending on where you live, it might even be cheaper/quicker for you to get to. Cheerio.

I know exactly where it is, I went there not so long ago when we lost 4-0.
    The valley is as much my place as yours you arrogent tosser.

• Options

just using your comment to try and say that i guarantee some of the people outraged by the chants join in on others using worse language but aimed at more obvious targets. is it ok to call someone a w*anker but not a whore? is it cos its a woman not a man? where do you draw the line?

Most men are wankers tho?

Anyway my point was and ill say again, if you think she wouldnt be upset by it then you are wrong.

• Options
    i just dont understand how calling the ref a wanker for giving a decision which he feels is correct is acceptable but calling someone a whore for speaking badly about our club in public isnt?

surely if ones wrong then the other is too? just seems a bit double standards.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do you know Curb it did you talk to her?
  • Options

i just dont understand how calling the ref a wanker for giving a decision which he feels is correct is acceptable but calling someone a whore for speaking badly about our club in public isnt?

The ref is involved in the game - she isn't.
  • Options

Did i say it was acceptable to call the ref a wanker? ill have to go back and check.

• Options
    Lol, that's OK then.
  • Options
    Well, she could be..
  • Options
    Bournemouth, Suzi, ME14 and the others who have expressed their views intelligently - I'm afraid you are wasting your time. You might as well be trying to have a sensible debate with a blood crazed pit bull. I'm just disappointed that posters who comment interestingly on real football topics have shown themselves to be real knuckle-dragging boneheads on this thread, incapable of piecing together an articulate argument and resorting to Millwall style verbal aggression. No doubt I'll get a volley of abuse now but I would only be concerned if I got that from people I respect. My last comment on this subject.
  • Options
    Build a church choir
    Build a church choir
    Put the palace on the top
    Put the millwall in the middle
    And hug the lovely lot
  • Options
    Thats shit Randy
  • Options
    MCS said:

How do you know Curb it did you talk to her?

Of course i didnt talk to her?!! But i dont know any woman that would like it.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Did i say it was acceptable to call the ref a wanker? ill have to go back and check.

dont need to check yours, other have said it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Thats shit Randy

Booooo

Wanker, wanker, wanker

• Options

Is it cos its a woman not a man?

This is what I think it comes down to.

• Options
    Davo55 said:

Bournemouth, Suzi, ME14 and the others who have expressed their views intelligently - I'm afraid you are wasting your time. You might as well be trying to have a sensible debate with a blood crazed pit bull. I'm just disappointed that posters who comment interestingly on real football topics have shown themselves to be real knuckle-dragging boneheads on this thread, incapable of piecing together an articulate argument and resorting to Millwall style verbal aggression. No doubt I'll get a volley of abuse now but I would only be concerned if I got that from people I respect. My last comment on this subject.

pretty sure i havent used verbal aggression. but then im just a blood crazed pitbull.

strange post.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Yet another irrelevant comment, i'll say it again, if you call names in your part of the debate then your argument is invalid as that makes you as 'bad' as us that sung it? Does it not?
  • Options

Build a church choir
    Build a church choir
    Put the palace on the top
    Put the millwall in the middle
    And hug the lovely lot

Love that
  • Options
    Round and round.
  • Options
    being subjective as I can be the only reason for the whore remark was her character in Holloaks. He was a massive slut. All actors go in the paper after they have played murderers and horrible pieces of work and say they get grief in the street.

So, as the north upper was obviously pointing out her role in the spectacular Jason Cunliffe saga circa 2001 she should take it as a compliment on her acting ability. Incidenntally cunliffe was played by Alex Reid.
  • Options
    The question aint if she wouldve been offended its if people care she is offended

I dont care if she is the same as i dont care if the ref is when he is called a w***ker

If a Nthner is when he is called a b*****d

The Goalie for being s**t

and posh spice for being a slapper

It is not crossing the line none of them

it might be to others but so what
  • Options

The question aint if she wouldve been offended its if people care she is offended

I dont care if she is the same as i dont care if the ref is when he is called a w***ker

If a Nthner is when he is called a b*****d

The Goalie for being s**t

and posh spice for being a slapper

It is not crossing the line none of them

it might be to others but so what

The point is, you don't care what other people think. but other people do care. not about her necessarily, but about explaining to their kids, or just finding it offensive to be calling someone who had no relevance to the game a whore.
    You and others have a massive lack of consideration for others. You crack on though.

I sit back and wait for the thread you start with outrage when your wife or daughter is called a whore.

• Options
    I don't give a sh*t if Mrs Murphy was offended. I give a sh*t because I was shocked to hear our fans singing that. I give a sh*t that it was reported by the Daily Fail, so was obviously out of the ordinary. It seemed 'too much' in the way that Frankie Boyle's humour is now too much. A different word or a more imaginative chant and possibly I would have felt different.