Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walking Dead

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Tonight's episode was class.

Daryl is a legend.
  • Options
    Agreed! Back to its best tonight,looking forward to next week :smile:
  • Options
    Awesome episode tonight.
  • Options
    One of the best episodes of the whole thing.
  • Options
    My favourite episode so far is the Akido one of this series where it shows Morgan's back story and how he changed.

Great EP last night though.

Glenn.....again!
  • Options
    Glenn is running out of lives
  • Options
    Don't say that
  • Options
    Proper killing off of characters, nobody is safe.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    cfgs said:

SPOILERS

I was actually thinking the opposite. Whilst a lot of people bit the dust, none of them were from Rick's original group. In fact, it looked like the writers went out of the way to protect them. Still a cracking episode though.

• Options
    I think I must be in the minority in not thinking last nights episode was great. I know you have to suspend belief to an extent (it's about zombies FFS) but from the start where Daryl apparently now knows how to fire a bloody bazooka with military grade precision to Carl getting caped in the eye and surviving (you'd do pretty well to survive if you incurred that injury outside a major modern hospital let alone Alexandria which doesn't even have a proper doctor) it was just more ridiculous than ever. Plus the story line doesn't seem to have developed. Plus plus they killed off the fit blonde one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

I think I must be in the minority in not thinking last nights episode was great. I know you have to suspend belief to an extent (it's about zombies FFS) but from the start where Daryl apparently now knows how to fire a bloody bazooka with military grade precision to Carl getting caped in the eye and surviving (you'd do pretty well to survive if you incurred that injury outside a major modern hospital let alone Alexandria which doesn't even have a proper doctor) it was just more ridiculous than ever. Plus the story line doesn't seem to have developed. Plus plus they killed off the fit blonde one.

You aren't alone. Thought it was ridiculous to be honest.

The whole thing is starting to get on my nerves. Its going to have to go some to keep me watching till the end of this season.
  • Options
    Great episode.

Back to it's best.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

cfgs said:

SPOILERS

I was actually thinking the opposite. Whilst a lot of people bit the dust, none of them were from Rick's original group. In fact, it looked like the writers went out of the way to protect them. Still a cracking episode though.

The only real originals are now Rick, Carl, daryl and carol.

Technically daryl didn't appear in the 1st couple of eps so really carol is the only fellow adult original apart from Rick.

Spoiler*

Carl being shot injured in the eye has out serious question on his fate.

Rick will lose the plot completely if Carl doesn't 100% recover.

Carol is a bad ass bitch.
  • Options
    Carl will start reminding Rick of the Guv'nor and it'll all kick off
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Dave2l said:

Rizzo said:

cfgs said:

SPOILERS

Technically daryl didn't appear in the 1st couple of eps so really carol is the only fellow adult original apart from Rick.
    Glenn, too.
  • Options
    Going to be hard working out last night's count for this:

uproxx.com/tv/infographic-top-killers-the-walking-dead/2/
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Rizzo said:

cfgs said:

SPOILERS

Glenn, too.
    Oh yeh surprised I forgot him. His voice is technically in the 1st episode too.

"Hey, Dumb-ass".
  • Options
    Sort of Morgan I guess too but I don't think it counts!
  • Options
    What a dog poo way to end the series...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I actually think it was an excellent way to end the series. Let's face it, as pissed off as you may be, the chances are you're going to be watching in October to find out who it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rizzo said:

Dazzler21 said:

I actually think it was an excellent way to end the series. Let's face it, as pissed off as you may be, the chances are you're going to be watching in October to find out who it is.
    As I've seen every episode so far, chances are I was going to anyway!
  • Options
    My favourite tv show, underwhelmed by the ending to series 6
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Dazzler21 said:

Rubbish - it'll get leaked long before that.

It was terrible - twice now (Glenn and the dumpster and last night's finale) they've had a real chance to reinforce the 'no one is safe' aspect and provide a genuine shock, and twice they've bottled it for a terrible uninteresting cliffhanger.
  • Options
    I'm absolutely fuming at the way they ended it. They had such a big opportunity to make the best finale ever and they ruined it. The episode was literally perfect up until the last 30 seconds.

It's a massive marketing scheme to get people talking about it and to get everyone to watch the premier.
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Dazzler21 said:

Rubbish - it'll get leaked long before that.
    Yeah, like Jon Snow...

• Options
    So who we all going for? I think it is either the ginger redneck or Rick is going to be looking for yet another girlfriend. But who knows.
  • Options
    I am really surprised by the reaction to the ending, but it is very widespread. Some fans are annoyed they didn't get to see the same depiction of a key character's death as the comic (although it's unlikely they will choose the same one), I kind of get that.

However, the show has ended on a cliffhanger most seasons, and it's a show that will rumble on and on and on with no planned ending so I'm not entirely sure it's worth being that peeved by it.

Negan is bad ass, I thought they got that across pretty well! With each thud of Lucille, I went from thinking someone was hurt, to someone was completely pulverised.
  • Options
    Brilliant season, tension ramped up to ridiculous levels. I'm annoyed they didn't reveal who got the good news with Lucille because that is a dead end to the season and a proper shocker to set up the bleakness of next season but they bottled it in my book. I watched the talking dead afterwards and I thought chris Hardwick should have given the producers a rougher ride as a fan.

Still think the whole thing will end with Rick waking up in his hospital bed.

• Options
    Possibly the best season finale so far until they pulled the cheap cliffhanger trick right at the end, as others have commented I think it would have been much more interesting if we had seen a loved character brutally beaten to death and then straight to black.

Part of me wonders if they will bottle it and have it be Aaron, the character most people have forgotten is even in that line up.

Still it was an awesome surprise to me that Negan turned out to be Jeffrey Dean Morgan, love that guy, him being the main villain of season seven is going to be amazing.
  • Options
    Negan was very village people