Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Victoria Stanyon

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
I see we've got Victoria Stanyon screeching the place down once more on Saturday. It's noticeable that after a £5 game, we never see an increase in gates to hint that people come again at full price. Perhaps they would, but they assume we have to put up with that racket every single game and so give it a miss?

Comments

• Options
    Splodge said:

I see we've got Victoria Stanyon screeching the place down once more on Saturday. It's noticeable that after a £5 game, we never see an increase in gates to hint that people come again at full price. Perhaps they would, but they assume we have to put up with that racket every single game and so give it a miss?

Trogladyte!
  • Options
    Don't go to your seat until kick off if you feel that bad about it.
    I think she sounds great.
  • Options
    if its the bid in the red dress with the weird boots ---great arse

Warning i think he Bro reads this thread.
  • Options
    Harsh.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Each to their own, I like, others don't, she ain't responsible for the occaisional punters not coming back.

She may read as well as she is a season ticket holder.
  • Options
    Personally I think she is great too. Pity we can't do something to entertain pre-match and in half-time every week.
  • Options
    I must admit to enjoying the short pieces of opera before a game, but I am an old git, so my views will probably not count for anything.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with Victoria, all adds to the occasion IMO.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Personally I think she is great too.

So do I..............

• Options

if its the bid in the red dress with the weird boots ---great arse

Warning i think he Bro reads this thread.

Yep he does, big Charlton fan.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think she is great, plus she is a fellow fan. If its not your thing just get to your seat a bit.later.

Good luck Victoria if you're reading.
  • Options
    i like her belting out some tunes & i like her boots.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    other like it, certainly not my thing though and will arrive a few minutes later than normal
  • Options
    cant stand that sort of music normally but if she's wearing that red dress again I'll be there early.
  • Options
    opera is better than rock music, which a lot were requesting to be played before the game, therefore i like her.
  • Options
    good voice, nice arse, Charlton fan - what's not to like?
  • Options

This
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe the OP's point was not so much who likes her or not, but whether this is all getting a bit old hat now? We've had an opera singer at every event since the championship winning year in 2000. We can't afford the Red Arrows every time, and my guess is she's a cheap option, but I think it's time to mix it up a bit.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be better to have no entertainment at the cheap games, but advertise that there will be some at the next full-priced game?
  • Options
    Victoria if your reading ---- great voice and a tight skirt with lots of bending over helps with the vocals !!
  • Options
    Gemma Gibbons
  • Options
    I would rather we mixed it up a bit as well, maybe we could get a circus act in? Or invite the british speedway team to do a demonstration on the pitch? Or maybe bring some showjumpers down and hold a competition before the game? Or even get some cowboys to come along and have a bull riding contest!

Or just stick to having a bird in tight fitting clothes belt out some songs, to keep Paddy happy
  • Options
    I think victoria is very good! valley floyd road sounds great with covered end singing along :)
  • Options
    Its boring though. Why have the same entertainment every single time? Mix it up a bit and make it relevant to a football crowd.
  • Options
    Maybe she doesn't charge?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Or just stick to having a bird in tight fitting clothes belt out some songs, to keep Paddy happy

Victoria if your reading ---- great voice and a tight skirt with lots of bending over helps with the vocals !!

If this is what keeps people happy, how come Crystal Palace get a load of stick on here about their cheerleaders?

• Options
    Because Victoria has a real talent for singing opera.