Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Victoria Stanyon

1235»

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:

I went to the opera for the first time a few weeks ago, and was disappointed to see some fellas on the stage ten minutes before the main event doing keepy-uppies.

Brilliant :-)
    Personally opera does nothing for me and I have tried. I always find myself thinking it is how I would imagine music would be if it was written by a whale.
    Apologies to opera lovers it is just the philistine in me.
  • Options
    How great was it to see Gemma Gibbons also?
  • Options
    Good to see Gemma hope she returns to the valley again.
  • Options
    Ross_cafc said:

Little bit ear piercing!

Exactly
  • Options
    She was a million times better than the crap we had to sit and watch afterwards.
  • Options
    Rather her than the pre start PA.
    "Its 3 o clock, its the Valley, Lets get behind the boys, lets make some noise"

I dont suffer from alzheimer's and am perfectly able to tell the time.
    As for the noise, anything in particular?
  • Options
    moan moan moan
  • Options
    Leave her alone......she is totty!
  • Options
    so so loud
  • Options
    Thought she was amazing again today.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got a picture? Very clingy dress...
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Lovely girl and you wouldn't argue with her! ;-)
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

seth plum said:

Lovely girl and you wouldn't argue with her! ;-)
    And when we visit Selhurst, she can protect us from those 'scary' Palace Ultras :-)
  • Options
    Nice photo...
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Up the Charlton ladies. Now that is two women you want your daughters to aspire to... not bloody sex tape Tulisa or Jordan.
  • Options
    The problem was it was too loud for our sound equipment to cope, the top end vibration was almost painful, all around me people had fingers in their ears especially some kids. Plus it wasn't very good to be frank, and sung too slow for others to join in.
  • Options

How dare anyone make such unfounded and insulting remarks about the wonderful Dame Victoria of Peckham who adds much needed class, sensitivity and culture to our crude little football world where the slobbering rendition of songs like "your mother is your brother" are regarded as preferable to her true musical talent.

Ignorant philistines the lot of you and its a tragedy that most on here think Verdi used to play centre-mid for AC Milan and anyone who doesn't use f*c&ing as their primary adjective in describing a referee should get a season ticket to Covent Garden.

This lady has more talent than the entire Charlton midfield (not saying much I know) and deserves our whole-hearted support and gratitude.

I am proud to admit to having founded the Victoria Stanyon Appreciation Society based purely on her outstanding musical ability and would like to make clear that those items of her underwear I requested by email were only to support a charity initiative as I made very clear at the time.

You're too good for them Victoria.. just don't waste your talent on them..they know nothing....we could be so happy together...do you sing in the shower? ....etc etc

• Options
    Why has she got a tellytubby tv in her stomach?
  • Options
    Would have rather watched her than the dross after!
    Shame i missed her
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Grumpyaddick Said:
    How dare anyone make such unfounded and insulting remarks about the wonderful Dame Victoria of Peckham who adds much needed class, sensitivity and culture to our crude little football world where the slobbering rendition of songs like "your mother is your brother" are regarded as preferable to her true musical talent.

Ignorant philistines the lot of you and its a tragedy that most on here think Verdi used to play centre-mid for AC Milan and anyone who doesn't use f*c&ing as their primary adjective in describing a referee should get a season ticket to Covent Garden.

This lady has more talent than the entire Charlton midfield (not saying much I know) and deserves our whole-hearted support and gratitude.

I am proud to admit to having founded the Victoria Stanyon Appreciation Society based purely on her outstanding musical ability and would like to make clear that those items of her underwear I requested by email were only to support a charity initiative as I made very clear at the time.

You're too good for them Victoria.. just don't waste your talent on them..they know nothing....we could be so happy together...do you sing in the shower? ....etc etc

LOL made me chuckle that Grumpy!
  • Options
    Great voice, even better a*se.
  • Options
    Kap10 Member
    October 17
    On the idea of alternatives, does anyone remember the Dutch Oompah band way back, match started with the band still being played through the speakers and the ref had to ask for them to be turned off. Still like Victoria but they would be a great alternative.
    The plan was for the microphones to be turned off. Part of my job on the day was to chaperone the band and see that all went well. As I was sitting with them I had no idea that it was still being piped through the system! First time I have had a ref stop a match and come and chat to me. That was a great day I thought. Still got the written music and some clogs somewhere.