Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Voice of The Valley

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Would welcome it back. Not everyone can or wants to get their football fix via the Internet . Would subscribe in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    If it is well written and contains a splash of humour- people will want to read it.
  • Options
    Why not reintroduce it through CL as form of blog ?
  • Options

Would welcome it back. Not everyone can or wants to get their football fix via the Internet . Would subscribe in a heartbeat.

Exactly, SHG.

It's something tangible to keep and look back on which you can't do from an internet article.

I suggested that supporters be leafletted outside The Valley re the ST - there must be loads of fans out there who don't have the internet or use sites such as CL.

• Options
    Blimey ! Thats taking a big risk, putting THAT on the cover !
  • Options

Blimey ! Thats taking a big risk, putting THAT on the cover !

????
  • Options
    Would be quite interesting to find out how many fanzines have survived the internet age up & down the country.

Going to away games, they'd always be at least one for every club being sold outside the grounds. As I don't attend away matches anymore, I really have no idea if they are still being sold or not?