Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most bizarre celebrity sighting

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

agim said:

6 or 7 years ago I was working in Chelsea. At the time terry venables and sol Campbell lived about 3 houses apart and I used to see them daily.
    Venables was always up for a chat and very friendly.
    Campbell not so much.

I'm assuming Judas still lives there. True story, my best mate's wife works at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital in Paediatrics and he brought his daughter in one evening. She was admitted to one of the general kids wards and he threw his toys out of the pram, demanding a private room, special privileges claiming 'do you know who I am?' and she was the one who told him how it was and he raised a formal complaint against her. He's even less popular in their household than ever before now.

I bumped into Ramon Vega coming off the Eurostar back from Paris at St Pancras last year. His wife wasn't impressed when I stopped him for a selfie!

"But I am Sol Campbell...."
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

agim said:

6 or 7 years ago I was working in Chelsea. At the time terry venables and sol Campbell lived about 3 houses apart and I used to see them daily.
    Venables was always up for a chat and very friendly.
    Campbell not so much.

I'm assuming Judas still lives there. True story, my best mate's wife works at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital in Paediatrics and he brought his daughter in one evening. She was admitted to one of the general kids wards and he threw his toys out of the pram, demanding a private room, special privileges claiming 'do you know who I am?' and she was the one who told him how it was and he raised a formal complaint against her. He's even less popular in their household than ever before now.

I bumped into Ramon Vega coming off the Eurostar back from Paris at St Pancras last year. His wife wasn't impressed when I stopped him for a selfie!

"But I am Sol Campbell...."
    The future Mayor of London and leader of the Conservative Party if it wasn't for just one thing.
  • Options
    Was sitting a few seats along from Welsh Rugby Legend Adam Jones at Lords a few years ago, with his hair he's not exactly someone who can hide in a crowd!

Talking of curly hair, walked past Ryan Sidebotton in High Street Kensington when he was playing for England, a lot of top sports team stay at the Royal Garden Hotel, rugby, cricket, football (e.g. Everton when they were playing Chelsea)
  • Options
    not that strange but was sitting 2 rows behind chris robshaw at the anthony joshua fight at wembley,
  • Options
    Bumped into the Wealdstone Raider Saturday night at a bar in Sheffield.

Not sure he really counts as a celebrity though!
  • Options
    Tim Vincent came into my local pub on Sunday night when I was sitting there watching the Scunny v Scum game.
  • Options
    I delivered a staircase to Stuart Balmer once ready for his builder to fit. Somewhere near Dartford. He didn't give me a tip.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Apology's
  • Options
    The title says:

"Most bizarre celebrity sighting"

Walks off shaking head.
  • Options
    but is it the most bizarre celebrity you have sighted (someone from Towie) or the most bizarre place you have sighted a celebrity?
  • Options
    I went to an after film party in Leicester Square a few years back (the movie was The Wedding Tackle), and there were a few celebs there (Heather Mills, Vanessa Feltz, etc) plus Jo Guest, who bizarrely was giving away a pair of her knickers for charity. Later on, I was standing there drinking, chatting to my wife, and clocked Jo sitting down chatting to some friends. Checking her out, out of the corner of my eye, as one does, her left breast popped out of her fancy low-cut red dress. She looked down, slipped it back in, and carried on drinking and chatting as if it were an every day occurrence!
  • Options
    I served Barney Harwood in a board game shop in Greenwich about 6 years ago. Thats as exciting as it gets for me. Think he bought some dice and a pack of cards.
  • Options
    I was at the War and Peace Show couple of years back.
    The cast of Allo Allo are doing a stage show there, they had just finished the show and were off to sign autographs after, I popped into a loo to have a pee and stood next to Lieutenant Gruber (Guy Siner), he was dressed in full Nazi Uniform, we had a chat (as you do) while peeing (I didn't shake his hand) and he left, he was in a bit of a hurry, and bless him had the dot of shame...that was quiet bizarre....!
  • Options
    In Sainsburys car park in Bromley last week I chatted to a lady at the paying machine, I sort of recognised her and her voice was very husky. It was Helen Shapiro, someone told me she lives in Chislehurst.
  • Options
    Didn't think she'd be driving but walking back to happiness.
  • Options
    I saw Liam Gallagher with his kids in Disneys Animal kingdom about 10 years ago. There was a northern family in the que next to us and when Liam walked past the dad shouted over to him "There are many things that I
    Would like to say to you but I don't know how". Liam looked over grinned and done a finger slap back at him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pedro45 said:

I went to an after film party in Leicester Square a few years back (the movie was The Wedding Tackle), and there were a few celebs there (Heather Mills, Vanessa Feltz, etc) plus Jo Guest, who bizarrely was giving away a pair of her knickers for charity. Later on, I was standing there drinking, chatting to my wife, and clocked Jo sitting down chatting to some friends. Checking her out, out of the corner of my eye, as one does, her left breast popped out of her fancy low-cut red dress. She looked down, slipped it back in, and carried on drinking and chatting as if it were an every day occurrence!

Which I believe it is.
  • Options

Bumped into the Wealdstone Raider Saturday night at a bar in Sheffield.

Not sure he really counts as a celebrity though!

Did he want some ?
  • Options
    Ahhtside
  • Options
    Spent the afternoon in Belfast a month or so ago walking around the Titanic exhibition with Maurice Hope
  • Options
    Did you tell him that 'spring's eternal'?
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

In Sainsburys car park in Bromley last week I chatted to a lady at the paying machine, I sort of recognised her and her voice was very husky. It was Helen Shapiro, someone told me she lives in Chislehurst.

She does, strange she was in her car as she's normally walking....... back to happiness........ :smiley:
  • Options

Did you tell him that 'spring's eternal'?

No
  • Options
    sorry. Should have found a shamefaced shit gag emoji
  • Options
    Had a pee next to Glenn Hoddle at half-time at The Etihad, and shook hands with Ricky Hatton (he was absolutely smashed) in the toilets of some dirty Manc strip joint later the same night.
    Strange how my 'meetings' seem to happen in toilets.
    Oh, and I've shook hands with our illustrious owner (but that wasn't in the toilet).