Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glastonbury....

Comments

• Options
    Neighbours ain't gonna like me, I'm gonna belt out GNR....basically bit like I've done since Friday!
  • Options
    Watching Rick Astley and Blossoms absolutely destroy Smiths classics is so painful
    By far the best thing I’ve seen during the TV coverage. 
  • Options
    Johnny Marr is currently on stage with The Pretenders on the red button. Chrissie Hynde putting a pretty good show for a 71 year old!

Dave Grohl has joined them as well now. Drumming for one song.
  • Options
    Pretenders still good 
  • Options
    I love Chrissie Hynde.
  • Options
    Johnny Marr is currently on stage with The Pretenders on the red button. Chrissie Hynde putting a pretty good show for a 71 year old!
    She's 71?! Just said to my mate I wouldn't say no to her. 
  • Options
    Really impressive for 71, voice is still there.
  • Options
    Think a few of the crowd watching them are about 71 too!
  • Options
    She's doing great. 

But the state of the crowd. Never seen a more wanky middle class looking bunch, thinking they're "edgy" by being there whilst desperately trying to relive their youth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd like to at least hear the question first.  Has she done her rendition of Smelly Cat?
  • Options
    I love Chrissie Hynde.
    Sounds as good as ever, just brilliant
  • Options
    Weirdly I’m enjoying the pretenders far more than I did years ago. Got to hand it to Chrisie she can still sing
  • Options
    Currently watching the manics... Very good. Will catch up with lizzo later
  • Options
    How cool is Johnny Marr?
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Never really got into the foo fighters, they just seem to create songs where they keep repeating words in them. It’s that the best they can do, then it’s a no from me.
    Have had some great nights watching them and was all set for their Lisbon & London gigs last year before Taylor died. As Suzi mentioned earlier, when you’re in the crowd it’s a totally different vibe and one it’s really hard not to enjoy. 

And to be fair, The Saw Doctors do repeat “I useta love her” quite a lot too!  🤷🏻‍♂️😉😂
    That was in fairness, a long long time ago.
  • Options
    I love Chrissie Hynde.
    I have to admit that all those years ago I had a crush the size of a planet on Chrissie.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I love Chrissie Hynde.
    I have to admit that all those years ago I had a crush the size of a planet on Chrissie.
    Me to! Still do!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When did Ian Beale join Guns n Roses? 
  • Options
    Slash is ridiculously cool
  • Options
    The whole band sounds great apart from Axl who is just completely tragic 
  • Options
    It’s got great energy. Axl good at the falsetto/screamy bits. 
  • Options
    Feel like they've turned his mic right down.

Slash is still so good though.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    Absolute cringe / crap I think. 😕
  • Options
    Been driving me crazy who he sounds like, reminded me of something.

Finally got it, it's this:

https://youtu.be/U-38VJCBBG4
  • Options
    Can't work out if it's Axl Rose or Freddie Star fronting them. They sound great TBF, but Axl's voice is fucked
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    It's like someone keeps turning Axl's mike up and down.

Edit: Turned back up again for Pretty Tied Up and he's doing alright with that one to be fair.