Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glastonbury....

Comments

• Options
    Tiny Dancer get in!!
  • Options
    I really hope he does Tiny Dancer....love that song
    My favourite of his too.  Think he'd have been better just singing it by himself though.
  • Options
    I really hope he does Tiny Dancer....love that song
    My favourite of his too.  Think he'd have been better just singing it by himself though.
    Yeah. The Killers bloke is murdering it 
  • Options
    This fake Kiki Dee is good.

And the bloke doing his own song earlier had a good voice (and it's a good song).
  • Options
    It’s Jim carrey! 
    I thought it was Tim Henman. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    It’s Jim carrey! 
    I thought it was Tim Henman. 
    Didn’t know he could sing!?  :D
  • Options
    This has been absolutely amazing so far! Classic after classic
  • Options
    I think the bald percussionist is the same guy that used to do the Albert Hall with Eric Clapton in the 80's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Crocodile Rock reminds me when I lived in Australia, and this song was on the first LP I ever received. I lived in Australia from when I was 2 years old until 9 years old. First Elton song I heard.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Crocodile Rock reminds me when I lived in Australia, and this song was on the first LP I ever received. I lived in Australia from when I was 2 years old until 8 years old. First Elton song I heard.
    It’s a tough call, but I think it’s my fave Elton song 
  • Options
    I think the bald percussionist is the same guy that used to do the Albert Hall with Eric Clapton in the 80's
    Correct. Ray Cooper. 
  • Options
    90 minutes and has had no break 
  • Options
    Yes, Ray Cooper. Fantastic percussionist but a nutcase 
  • Options
    Yusuf Cat and Reg from Pinner both excellent still.

I think Reg is even better tonight than he was at The Valley in 2006.
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited June 2023
    Got to be honest wasn’t expecting to enjoy it as much as I am, very good, some proper classic songs.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I'm still standing has definitely got a bit Vic reeves, still great though 
  • Options
    Elton's music really is timeless, so many fantastic songs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder if he’ll bring Taupin on to take a bow. 
  • Options
    Tiny Dancer get in!!
    You requested it. 5 minutes later. He plays it. 
  • Options
    No Dua Lipa is a surprise. Think he’s a bit surprised to by the “she isn’t here you’d better sing her part” comment. But maybe I’m just a conspiracy theorist. He’d have been as well just singing sacrifice. 
  • Options
    I’m surprised he did the Dua Lipa collaboration (especially as she wasn’t there) as it means he won’t do Rocket Man which I definitely thought would be on the set list. Guess you have to make some sacrifices when you have such an incredible library of hits to choose from. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I’m surprised he did the Dua Lipa collaboration (especially as she wasn’t there) as it means he won’t do Rocket Man which I definitely thought would be on the set list. Guess you have to make some sacrifices when you have such an incredible library of hits to choose from. 
    Ignore me - he’s still doing it!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Ahem 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    He must’ve heard you..
  • Options
    Think that Dua Lipa song gave him a bit of a breather!  Don't blame him.