Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Next Saturday

Right then. All things being equal and off the back of beating Peterborough on Tuesday how do you think we should set up at The New Den. SCP will I hope have some selection problems. Haynes should be fit but now we have Yann back too. Who do we start with ? Hulse I think is a very good player that does an important job away from home where you need a hold up centre forward. Fuller is just class. Should those two play or do we bring Haynes and Yann back in ?

Hamer
Solly. Cort. Morrison. Seaborne
Pritchard. Frimpong Jackson Kerkar
Hulse. Haynes

Button, Taylor. Stephens, Kermorgant, Fuller, Green, Dervite.

Comments

• Options
    No1 Kermorgant
    No2 Kermorgant
    No3 Kermorgant
    No4 Kermorgant (all together now)

"We all dream of a team of Kermorgants"..................................
  • Options
    Let's worry about Peterborough first
  • Options
    Don't think Peterborough will be as easy as people think. We're charlton and enjoy making hard work of things
  • Options
    Three players on 4 yellow cards now (Morrison, Stephens, Pritchard). Better hope they don't make any nasty tackles on Tuesday night, otherwise there are going to be some big holes in the Charlton team next Saturday.
  • Options
    Millwall look in excellent form - just hoping our players don't freeze on the day.

We will do well to get anything from this game.
  • Options
    Excited and dreading it too... will be very tough. But I agree with Shooter's line-up, just hope they're all fit/available. If we can play with the confidence we did against Bristol, then we have a really strong bench, bring Yann etc on sometime in the second half... Can you imagine him coming on and scoring the winner at our end?!
  • Options
    Ditto boggzy - part of me is very excited but part of me is absolutley dreading it!!
  • Options
    Desperately need us to win this one, just to wipe the smugness off my son in law's mush!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Desperately need us to win this one, just to wipe the smugness off my son in law's mush!

Deck him - it should have the same effect.
  • Options
    My significant other will be in with the rest of the dirt bags. Please just get at least a point otherwise I won't be hearing the end of it AGAIN
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Right then. All things being equal and off the back of beating Peterborough on Tuesday how do you think we should set up at The New Den. SCP will I hope have some selection problems. Haynes should be fit but now we have Yann back too. Who do we start with ? Hulse I think is a very good player that does an important job away from home where you need a hold up centre forward. Fuller is just class. Should those two play or do we bring Haynes and Yann back in ?

Hamer
    Solly. Cort. Morrison. Seaborne
    Pritchard. Frimpong Jackson Kerkar
    Hulse. Haynes

Button, Taylor. Stephens, Kermorgant, Fuller, Green, Dervite.

I'd probably prefer Fuller to Hulse.
  • Options
    Ditch Hulse, start with Kermit, Green on the wing. Guarenteed victory. If Fuller isn't up to scratch against Peterborough put Wright-Phillips in. Him and Kermogant understand each other well.
  • Options
    I would play Fuller, Hulse and Haynes if possible, with Yann to come of the bench with 25 minutes to go if we are drawing or 1 down.

We have to get a result, can't stand that club not just due to local rivalry but because they represent so much of what i hate in football.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I'm sorted (season ticket holding eldest has blown us out to go England - All Blacks), aint ideal - drinking with Millwall before the game in that moody boozer near New Cross station, off to away end on jacks, after game - head off to Twickers lively to catch up with sonic and the free bar
  • Options
    I'd give Kerms as little time as possible vs Peterborough so he's wound up and ready for millwall for the last 25 minutes
  • Options
    Betting prices with Boyle Sports

Millwall Evens
    Draw 9/4
    Charlton 13/5
  • Options
    Lets hope we leave the big white flag at home this time, and turn up with our guts in tack, after last times gutless surrender. I couldn't stand that again !
  • Options
    Have we sold out?
  • Options
    Lets actually win not draw or lose show some personality in this derby and win
  • Options
    You just back from the clinic nolly? How did you get on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So so mate .
  • Options
    Did they give you any cream, or did you have to have that umbrella thing up you?
  • Options
    The result against p'boro is far more important. Need to see how that pans out, and what the current injuries are like before we can properly assess the spanners game.
    As long as we don't role over and die like the embarrassment of a team did last time. If we show we can compete I'll be happy and any positive result will be a bonus.
  • Options
    Both not bothered with the clinic yet though ..
  • Options

Have we sold out?

Just seen this on the ticket latest page on the os, not looking good at the moment for a sellout.
    "Around 450 of Charlton's allocation of 3,600 had been sold by the end of Friday. "
  • Options

Have we sold out?

Just seen this on the ticket latest page on the os, not looking good at the moment for a sellout.
    "Around 450 of Charlton's allocation of 3,600 had been sold by the end of Friday. "
    450 of the additional 600 had been sold, I presume. Meaning that there are 150 tickets left?
  • Options
    Heard there was 415 left sat morn and thought we would sell them on Saturday
  • Options
    Can't imagine there will be many - if any - left after Tuesday night.
  • Options
    It was anounced at half time yesterday that there was 150 tickets left
  • Options
    What with our excellent form & goal scoring feats, and your good away record this has 0-0 draw written all over it!

Have no idea why this can't be a Boxing Day fixture though.