Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Next Saturday

Comments

• Options
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=412656645468513

Might be of interest to someone on here.
  • Options

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=412656645468513

Might be of interest to someone on here.

Blimey. Even the mascot is worried about the walkway being closed.

• Options
    SE10 said:

Palace wasn't a battling loss.

I disagree as battling does not mean you have to be the better team and Hamer's almost goal at the end shows the spirit in this team that was not there 3 seasons ago.
  • Options

se9addick said:

I don't think he's a world beater on the right, but I think he's been better than Green.

Green will create chances Pritchard won't, we need width in the team it was crying out for it sat.

Can't help but think that green will be too lightweight for this one. I hope I'm wrong and he does something special
  • Options

Pritchard has 2 assists from his last two home games. Green has....

Greens cross to kermo on sat at the end is something Pritchard can't do, just saying we need width.

Don't understand the excitement with kermo he wasn't great before his injury I'd much rather see hulse,Haynes or fuller before him.

• Options
    Did no one see pritchards excellent ball across the box in the second half? just because no one got on the end of it doesnt mean it wasnt a good ball, his crossing has improved dramatically and agreed we need a hard worker vs millwall!
  • Options
    would prob stick with pritchard against millwall i can see this being a midfield battle.really hope haynes is fit he will roast there back 4
  • Options
    it will be good to see how Solly plays this week cos two of Millwall goals last time was when they got past him,but he was quite young then
  • Options
    Thankfully I didn't go to the 4-0 drubbing, but did Chris Solly play left back then?
  • Options

SE10 said:

Palace wasn't a battling loss.

I disagree as battling does not mean you have to be the better team and Hamer's almost goal at the end shows the spirit in this team that was not there 3 seasons ago.
    Must've been watching a different game as I thought that was like the Charlton of old. Lumping the ball into the box with 5 mins to go was hardly battling imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion but are people honestly thinking Green should start at Millwall.

He bottles it at home to Rochdale, they would ruin him
  • Options
    Yeah i wouldn't fancy Green at Millwall, think he's better suited to other fixtures.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but are people honestly thinking Green should start at Millwall.

He bottles it at home to Rochdale, they would ruin him

Disagree, Green made such a difference saturday. He may not work as hard as Pritch but he's got more skill and he's a better crosser. Frimpong will make up for the loss of legs with Pritch gone in the midfield. We need to go for the win at Millwall, no fucking about let's just have them.

• Options

Thankfully I didn't go to the 4-0 drubbing, but did Chris Solly play left back then?

Yep. Youga and Basey both out with long term injuries meant Solly had to fill in at left back for several games. Gary Borrowdale came in on emergency loan a few days after.

• Options
    Whether you rate Green or not, Millwall away is not a Danny Green fixture.

If he proves me wrong and bangs in a 30 yarder I would love it but I wont hold my breath.
  • Options
    Frimpong should relish it, as for Green you can just picture him going missing for 60 mins and coming off.
  • Options
    Would love to see Kermit start, think he'll do a better job than Hulse.
  • Options
    Frimpong will relish it and I can't wait to see that lump Trotter get frimponged
  • Options

If he proves me wrong and bangs in a 30 yarder I would love it but I wont hold my breath.

Millwall away is not good for any opposition wingers or full backs, goalies & corner kick takers :-)
  • Options

Millwall away is not good for any opposition wingers or full backs, goalies & corner kick takers :-)
    I know those undercover journo's and police up to there tricks as always.(a real excuse i have been told by Millwall fans) laughable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wouldn't wish injury on anyone but I hope Chris wood gets a severe case of the shits. Scoring for fun at the minute.

Then again Morro and Cort have done a job on Austin, Rhodes etc

Erm, I believe a certain Weegie was "allegedly" responsible for Charlie's no show at Turf Moor...

Hope she's going to the Toolbox !

• Options
    Won't be there, I'm afraid Fanny, so am handing over responsibility to you. Perhaps you could try out your belly-dancing skills? Don't let us down, now!
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Yep. Youga and Basey both out with long term injuries meant Solly had to fill in at left back for several games. Gary Borrowdale came in on emergency loan a few days after.

The curse of the left back which had a break last season but seems to have returned with a vengeance this season.

It seems strange now but you may remember that Johnnie Jackson started his Addicks career as a loanee left back from Notts County as Basey's replacement ,JJ had done his hamstring the week before we were due to play the Spanners.

I'm told that the reason we had to wait for Borrowdale to come in was because we couldn't afford to because Jacko had not completed his 28 day loan and we were paying his wages. This imbalance meant Parky's hands were tied for this one game,just our luck that it was our date at the Den.

• Options
    Parky paid for Borrowdale loan out of his own pocket
  • Options
    All looking forward to the game now? Good to see.

It will of course be a boring 0-0, and we'll all wonder why we got so excited.

• Options
    Welcome back Groucho.
  • Options

All looking forward to the game now? Good to see.

It will of course be a boring 0-0, and we'll all wonder why we got so excited.

Welcome back Groucho - why post on here when you thought the word Wally was invented for Charlton fans??

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=100340&start=1

Two faced cnut !!!
  • Options
    Evening!

I assume this incarnation of Charlton will put up a tougher test than the last shower they brought over? I do. Even the team you brought over in the 4-3 friendly would've wiped the floor with the Nicky Bailey and co.

• Options

Parky paid for Borrowdale loan out of his own pocket

Yes i heard that to, if true, i have even more respect for the guy and i liked him anyway even if i thought it was best we made a management change when we did.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

It seems strange now but you may remember that Johnnie Jackson started his Addicks career as a loanee left back from Notts County as Basey's replacement ,JJ had done his hamstring the week before we were due to play the Spanners.
    I completely forgot about JJ as well! Awful luck.