Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Next Saturday

Comments

• Options
    DRAddick said:

The result against p'boro is far more important.

Erm... no it isn't!
  • Options

DRAddick said:

The result against p'boro is far more important.

Erm... no it isn't!
    I assume he ment in the "one game at a time" type thing.
  • Options
    nolly said:

Lets actually win not draw or lose show some personality in this derby and win

come on nolls charlton and a personality win v the scum isn't gonna happen , take a point
  • Options
    True you no how this goes
  • Options
    Got to realise JJ is not up to the standard in this Division. I wouldn't even have him on the bench. He was awful again yesterday (but he wasn't alone).
  • Options
    like to think we are building towards this game - CP knows what it means - haynes has been put in cotton wool - fuller, frimpong and Kermo have all got valuable game time in yesterday - we will deliver next saturday, don't worry about that.
  • Options
    Hamer
    Solly cort Morrison seaborne
    Green Stephans frimpong Kerkar
    Hulse Haynes

Pritchard on the right doesn't work, good cm but not rm despite his assist sat.
  • Options
    I don't think he's a world beater on the right, but I think he's been better than Green.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I don't think he's a world beater on the right, but I think he's been better than Green.

Green will create chances Pritchard won't, we need width in the team it was crying out for it sat.

• Options
    Can't see CP dropping Pritch for Green.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pritch will work his ballacks off giving sols good cover. Not sure green will. Green would be better coming on later in the game like yesterday
  • Options
    The problem sat was JJ on left wing again, not sure how many times Powell needs to see him there to realise he is sh't there.

Pritchard on right kerkar left is fine. But not pritchard and JJ as our wingers both too slow and don't run with the ball.
  • Options
    As Bunny said, 0-0 written all over it!
  • Options
    Jackson works a lot better on the left with Wiggins overlapping him. Plus he can then sit back and cover whilst Wiggins runs to the byline or whatever. Kerkar can't do that (through no fault of his own).

SLL, anyone in particular we should be looking out for? I just look at your lineups and scorers occasionally, Wood and Keogh seem the obvious threats. Always thought Henderson was a donkey but imagine he holds it up well etc.
  • Options

As Bunny said, 0-0 written all over it!

Think that's where my money will be SLL.
  • Options
    Be happy with that after last time and the form them lot are in.
  • Options
    i just cant see us keeping a clean sheet there. but i can see us scoring.

1-1 which ill take.
  • Options
    Feel sick just thinking about it and I ain't even going.
    Something that just doesnt happen in the build up to playing palace.
  • Options
    Wouldn't wish injury on anyone but I hope Chris wood gets a severe case of the shits. Scoring for fun at the minute.

Then again Morro and Cort have done a job on Austin, Rhodes etc
  • Options
    Just looked and seen Abdou and who all Millwall fans highly rate Henry are both on 4 bookings. Hopefully they pick up bookings on Tuesday to keep them out of the game Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pritchard has 2 assists from his last two home games. Green has....
  • Options

Feel sick just thinking about it and I ain't even going.
    Something that just doesnt happen in the build up to playing palace.

This 100%.
  • Options

I'd give Kerms as little time as possible vs Peterborough so he's wound up and ready for millwall for the last 25 minutes

Lock him up and feed him scraps all week , and then UNLEASH THE BEAST!

Works in the movies :-0
  • Options
    The thought of Kerm and Fuller playing up top together is mouth watering.
  • Options
    My Millwall mates have been giving it the big one about how Danny Shittu will block out every attack that comes their way.

Cannot wait for Yann to be unleashed on him.
  • Options
    Im not at all worried about a similar result as last time, even if we lose it will be a battling loss with players like Yann/Fuller/Frimpong/Pritchard and the rest of this team who make you proud to support Charlton again.
  • Options
    Palace wasn't a battling loss.
  • Options
    They will not be easy to beat, saw them against Deby and have a very good midfield and apotent strike force. Danny Shittu won every header so would not recomend the long ball it the box, any way not often. But Danny is big and slow so best bet is to run at him and get the ball past him, when Derby brought on a very quick winger is when Millwall looked troubled.
  • Options
    danny haynes is absolutely critical for this game - no doubt in my mind he is being wrapped in cotton wool so he's ready for it.
  • Options

danny haynes is absolutely critical for this game - no doubt in my mind he is being wrapped in cotton wool so he's ready for it.

Defo, we look a completely different team with him up top