Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Next Saturday

Comments

• Options

Evening!

I assume this incarnation of Charlton will put up a tougher test than the last shower they brought over? I do. Even the team you brought over in the 4-3 friendly would've wiped the floor with the Nicky Bailey and co.

Yes.

This team will be able to cope with the one syllable masterpiece that is 'Millllllllllllllllllllll'

In all seriousness, we got enough players that can mix it about with your big lads. We also have a some very good workers and footballers.

Think a few Millwall might be suprised with Charlton both on the field and the atmsophere in our stand.

Id take a draw all day long still though!
  • Options
    Two faced? Me? Nah. But then, if you're the kind of wally to get upset at being called a wally, then you probably are one.

I have enough Charlton fans that play for my football club, a couple at work. I call them wallys on a regular basis.

Anyway....

• Options
    Fuller is already the Hero.
  • Options
    I honestly dont think they'll be able to handle Fuller, Haynes and Kermo. It just depends how we can handle their attacking threat.
  • Options
    Either Fuller is going to score the winner or Frimpong will get sent off.
  • Options

Two faced? Me? Nah. But then, if you're the kind of wally to get upset at being called a wally, then you probably are one.

I have enough Charlton fans that play for my football club, a couple at work. I call them wallys on a regular basis.

Anyway....

Not bothered that you think we're a bunch of wallies. Just don't come on here arse licking.

If you're going to mug us off, stick with it and be yourself.
  • Options
    Can't see Shittu being able to keep hold of Haynes.

Praying he's fit though.
  • Options
    I pray to god we have the last laugh.

CMON CHARLTON!!
  • Options
    we must really get under your skin groucho

Anyway....

can just picture the scene - 'did that c**t decked out in lacoste cleaning out the toilets try that wally joke again' 'yeah, humoured him as usual, left a big one in trap 2 for the cretin'
  • Options
    I have little hope were win a draw at best which il take, here's hoping we show some personality and win this fixture ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love it when people have a go at Groucho.
  • Options
    Can I complain to the Black Lawyers Society about being called a wally?
  • Options
    It cant be worse. Powell wouldnt let it be worse
  • Options
    Groucho will be striping people like zebras come saturday!
  • Options
    Awww, the old "no you lot hate us more, no you lot hate US more!" arguement. Amazing banter!!

Truth be told, there are a few Charlton fans that get under my skin. But that's nothing to do with being Charlton fans. That's because they're just pricks!

If Chris Taylor, Chris, Wood, and James Henry are firing as they have been for 6 weeks now, I don't think Charlton will have an answer for that. To be honest i'd rather be playing this one at your place because your away form isn't bad. If we get a result tonight, that means that Charlton are the 13th game of our unbeaten run. I'm not one for superstitions.....

Oh, but I still think we'll win, and you're all wallys.....just before I get accused of arse-licking!
  • Options
    i preferred the cutting insults to the brown nosing
  • Options
    And i preferred it when I was called "she" and "fluffy-wuffy". You lot have changed!
  • Options
    My mate's banging on about how great Shittu is.
  • Options
    Is he a black lawyer?
  • Options

Oh, but I still think we'll win, and you're all wallys.....just before I get accused of arse-licking!

That's better Spanner!!

For what it's worth I think it'll be a score draw. Which I'd be quite happy with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I think Henrys on 4 yellows. he will get booked tonight and be suspended for sat
  • Options
    sure i saw somewhere that Trotter, Henry and Henderson weren't in the squad tonight - can you shed any light on taht groucho?
  • Options
    Has stuwall managed to get a ticket for this one groucho
  • Options
    James Henry is serving his suspension tonight, so he'll be fit for saturday. Trotter is touch and go for saturday with a hamstring problem. But as much as our lot go on about how absolutely vital he is to us, and that we might as well fold the club without him, we always seem to win when he isn't there. My money is on him being fit for saturday. Same with Henderson - could be fit but it will be a late call most probably.

Chris Taylor is the one that has impressed me the most. Always used to scare the life out of Millwall when he played against us for Oldham. Thought we'd missed the boat, but I was chuffed when we got him. Him vs Chris Solly should be interesting.
  • Options

Has stuwall managed to get a ticket for this one groucho

He was outside the ticket office earlier having a bit of a ruck!

• Options

Truth be told, there are a few Charlton fans that get under my skin. But that's nothing to do with being Charlton fans. That's because they're just pricks!

Evening Groucho :-)

• Options
    Oh fair enough lol. I thought It was 5 yellows for a suspension?
  • Options
    It is
  • Options

Evening Groucho :-)

.....though there's always an exception to the rule!

I joke, of course. How's things? Hope you're well. Still turning out for Albany, or have you been 'moved upstairs' into a Director of Football / Cockney Mafia role?

Oh fair enough lol. I thought It was 5 yellows for a suspension?

He came on against Leeds and picked up a booking, but it was missed on 'the records'. That was his fourth. Blackburn was his fifth.

• Options
    Good midweek results for both sides, cannot wait for this. TIME FOR HYPE