Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Next Saturday

Comments

• Options
    @paulthecab: Cant believe the old bill targeted pubs 2nite to tell they will use section 27 on groups travelling to sat game #mfc v #cafc
  • Options
    Hoping fuller will be ok for sat
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2012
    *wrong form table*
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hamer
    Solly Cort Taylor Dan S
    Waggy Pritch Frim Stevo Kerkar
    Hulse

Waggy for pace, Stevo cos we were overrun despite Fpong, Hulse because Yann has nobody to flick on to, Matt cos bad report on DD from U21. CP needs new skipper.

• Options
    Lol waggy will be nowhere near this fixture mate
  • Options
    So top v third on the form table? 0-0 then?!

Shame Jackett's manager of the month won't be presented before the game, as they don't usually announce it until a few days into the next month...
  • Options
    We are going to get spanked if we play anything like tonight.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    That form table is wrong. We have won 4 drawn 1 lost 1 of last 6
  • Options
    Thought so Paul and make you right on your first comment
  • Options
    Without Morrison we're in real trouble on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah soccerway has done me over
  • Options
    Why not go Haynes and Hulse in front of Kermo for the scum game...no need to worry about defense. Ok, I admit its a bit shit or bust.
  • Options
    Kermogant and Haynes for me. I hope Dervite is up to this. Has to be him ahead of Taylor for me unfortunately. Taylor hasn't played all season and this isn't a game for match practice.
  • Options
    Didn't realise it's also Palace v Brighton on Saturday.
  • Options
    nichorob said:

@paulthecab: Cant believe the old bill targeted pubs 2nite to tell they will use section 27 on groups travelling to sat game #mfc v #cafc

People, if anyone gets one, remember it's only enforced if they give you a map of where you can't go..if they tell you to go away and don't and then see them, you leg it...ah fun times at Orient 2 seasons ago.
  • Options
    Thanks Nathan
  • Options
    No one likes you ... cos your scum.
  • Options
    Not expecting anything out of the game other than the players showing a pair of bollocks and giving it their best. Will be nice to end millwall's run but a comitted performance and no bottle jobs will be a vast improvement since the horror show last time.

Felt a lot more confident of a result last time so maybe will be rewarded with an win this time round.
  • Options
    Play like we did tonight and Millwall will slaughter us, they have strikers who can score and a take no prisoners midfield.
    hope Iam wrong but fear the worst.
  • Options

nichorob said:

People, if anyone gets one, remember it's only enforced if they give you a map of where you can't go..if they tell you to go away and don't and then see them, you leg it...ah fun times at Orient 2 seasons ago.

Wasn't that because you tried to bottle the barmaid?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you Nathan
  • Options
    msomerton said:

Play like we did tonight and Millwall will slaughter us, they have strikers who can score and a take no prisoners midfield.
    hope Iam wrong but fear the worst.

That's the spirit, run up te white flag before we even get there!
  • Options
    I hear that Leaburn will be out - dead leg apparently.
  • Options
    Why us offy?
  • Options
    Many regards Nath
  • Options

nichorob said:

Wasn't that because you tried to bottle the barmaid?
    I did nothing that day/night, I came out the bogs after having a piss then the Police pick me up drag me out the pub by my neck, talk about roughness.
  • Options
    Sniffing the oats?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    We're very different away from home.

We don't deal well with teams frustrating us at home, whereas we're set-up perfectly to do the exact same to teams away from home. Confident of at least a point and Millwall's run has to come to an end at some point. Why not against us? They're not Manchester United.
  • Options
    Our away performances are so different to those at home, 100% agree with Callum above, we need to man up on here its Bermondsey not Beirut. They are in form, so are we so lets all just look forward to South Londons " El Classico" and be thankful for great events like this compared to Orient being the nearest thing we had to a derby.
  • Options
    Here we go, legalities of Section 27 and how to get away with not getting one

(3)A direction under this section—
    (a)must be given in writing;
    (b)may require the individual to whom it is given to leave the locality in question either immediately or by such time as the constable giving the direction may specify;
    (c)must clearly identify the locality to which it relates;
    (d)must specify the period for which the individual is prohibited from returning to that locality;
    (e)may impose requirements as to the manner in which that individual leaves the locality, including his route; and
    (f)may be withdrawn or varied (but not extended so as to apply for a period of more than 48 hours) by a constable.