Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Ahhh fuck
  • Options
    Portugal 1-0 France
    Germany 0-1 Hungary

As it stands:

1. Portugal (vs Switzerland)
    2. France (vs England)
    3. Hungary (vs Belgium)
    4. Germany (knocked out)
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    The Puskas Arena is the best stadium in the tournament
    It helps that it’s the only one that’s full of people. 
    I think Copenhagen was the other night.
    That’s true and that was an even better atmosphere. 
    Really enjoyed that game and atmosphere. Probably my favourite so far this tournament 
  • Options
    Ronaldo only scores penalties 
    108 penalties for Portugal in 178 games? 
  • Options
    Ronaldo only scores penalties 
    108 penalties for Portugal in 178 games? 
    Was a joke.
    People saying Kane only scores pens😀
  • Options
    People getting scared of playing France but if they lose tonight on top of drawing with Hungary I don't think there's much to be scared of. Still think Germany will win and top the group. 
  • Options
    This is shaping up to be a fun end to the group stages! 
  • Options
    Haha jermaine jenas, " that's a foul anywhere on the pitch" obviously he's tried to punch the ball and forearm smashed the attacker you numpty 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    This is shaping up to be a fun end to the group stages! 
    Not for you though...
  • Options
    Haha jermaine jenas, " that's a foul anywhere on the pitch" obviously he's tried to punch the ball and forearm smashed the attacker you numpty 
    He tried to row back from it afterwards and said it was a tough call - Lloris almost took the blokes head off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having visions of Mbappe running at Harry Maguire.......
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Dreadful commentator
  • Options
    Think i’ll take down my England bunting in advance if we’re playing France.
  • Options
    Jenas saying this is the first time he's seeing France. Literally paid to commentate the tournament and you don't bother watching the games? 

Why do we pay people not interested in football. 
  • Options
    Jenas saying this is the first time he's seeing France. Literally paid to commentate the tournament and you don't bother watching the games? 

That’s disgraceful.

I also really don’t think France are losing on purpose so they can face England next 
  • Options
    People getting scared of playing France but if they lose tonight on top of drawing with Hungary I don't think there's much to be scared of. Still think Germany will win and top the group. 
    Not much to be scared of  ????  They have Mbappe, Benzema, Pogba, Kante, Griezmann, Diegne.....

We face them & it will be game over before half time.

What we really want is for Portugal to score a few more & for Hungary to grab 2nd on GD.
  • Options

Hes useless and losing the plot coz France don't look great.
  • Options

Jenas always comes across as an arrogant twat.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    France have looked average for 2.5 games now.
  • Options
    Never a penalty. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loves a pen this ref!
  • Options
    Not much to be scared of  ????  They have Mbappe, Benzema, Pogba, Kante, Griezmann, Diegne.....

We face them & it will be game over before half time.

What we really want is for Portugal to score a few more & for Hungary to grab 2nd on GD.
    No it's decided by head to head. Hungary can only finish second if they win and Portugal lose. 

Everyone moans at England because we have good players but don't perform. France were very fortunate against Germany, I didn't see them against Hungary so won't comment too much on the performance but I know they didn't win. They're now losing tonight. Good players does not equate to a successful team.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    That's really soft... but not a clear and obvious error?
  • Options
    Never a penalty in a million years
  • Options
    No way is that a pen
  • Options
    Mbappe dive. 

VAR should overrule it. 
  • Options
    VAR wrong this time?
  • Options
    That further backs up my comment yesterday that the officiating is absolutely shocking in this competition.
  • Options
    Think i’ll take down my England bunting in advance if we’re playing France.
    Or Portugal!
  • Options
    Portugal 1-1 France
    Germany 0-1 Hungary

As it stands:

1. France (vs Switzerland)
    2. Portugal (vs England)
    3. Hungary (vs Belgium)
    4. Germany (knocked out)