Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Been a pretty dull euros thus far
    Group F has been class.

The rest has been hit and miss, the 24 team format hadn't helped.
  • Based on what i've seen tonight, if Belgium get past Portugal they will cause this Italy side all kinds of problems in the quarters.

I think we'll see a Belgium v France semi final, same as at the world cup.
  • Decent take and goal. 
  • How don’t Chiesa start 
  • Very good goal from such an awkward ball.
  • Juve scum
  • Great finish
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2021
    Quality from Chiesa. As much as it’s been good to see the Austrian fight, would prefer to see Italy through and set up a quarter final with Belgium/Portugal.
    Group F has been class.

The rest has been hit and miss, the 24 team format hadn't helped.
    Probably hasnt helped that there wasnt much of a break between last season and this one... Players have pretty much been playing for twelve months non stop now
  • Did really well to get that under control and finish it.
  • Best thing about that goal was the look on Arnautovic's face as he trudged back.
  • Spinozzola is such a good player. 
    I don't agree with that at all, if you ignore England's group there's been loads of good games. 
    I’m being a bit harsh, group of death was good. England been really boring doesn’t help and the silly best third teams going through i’m not a fan of
  • Spinozzola is such a good player. 
    He won’t be at Roma much longer that’s for sure.
  • Flattering 
  • Sponsored links:

• Murphy might actually be worse than Jenas, that’s almost a laudable achievement 
  • Austria should be allowed to concede now 
  • Italy have ridden their luck tonight but surely through now.
  • Huddersfield’s will be nervously looking over their shoulders. Italy could we beat their record if they can go another 5 years unbeaten. 
  • Danny Murphy wanted them to take it in the corner 😂. Geezer is a proper prick.
    There's was about 2 minutes left at that stage too. 
  • Pessina having a decent tournament considering he didn't even make Italy's original 26 man squad.
  • Christ, that shot by Belotti.  For an international striker that was appalling.