Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Spain have impressed me in that first half and looked the more likely to score. Wasnt expecting that.
  • Options
    So the half time analysis shows... Neither have been up to much.
  • Options
    Really weird to be inside a stadium with 60,000 other people, feel oddly nervous. 
  • Options
    Just wonder how we would cope being the team conceding majority of possession for once. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Why does Azpilicueta constantly wear a Keith Lemon style hand bandage?
    He's got something offensive tattooed there. Whisper it but some says it's "I hate trains" 
  • Options
    Spain made Italy look very average first half 
  • Options
    Nice half chance missed there

• Options
    Could do with these two slugging it out through extra time.

• Options
    Third good chance missed for Spain. 
    If anyone is surprised by the retention of the ball by Spain you haven't been paying attention to the stats in this competition. Expect Italy to create and take a chance soon.
  • Options
    What a goal that was! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Both are quality going forward. Italy can defend. Spain can’t. 

Shit.
  • Options
    Third good chance missed for Spain. 
    If anyone is surprised by the retention of the ball by Spain you haven't been paying attention to the stats in this competition. Expect Italy to create and take a chance soon.

And the lottery numbers are.....
  • Options
    Now lets see what Spain can do... 
  • Options
    Cracking goal. Spain paying the price of the false 9. 
  • Options
    Good finish - but surely the keeper has to have a dive there?
  • Options
    Now the Italian play acting can really begin lol
  • Options
    Don't worry guys - Morata is on
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Anyway Spain will be alright, the goal machine is on now (guaranteed to score now)
  • Options
    15 minutes of Italians on the floor now
  • Options
    Well that went well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The passing and movement of both of these sides could make us look pretty pedestrian I fear, if we make it past Denmark.
  • Options
    Lovely finish, can’t see Spain coming back into this now…
  • Options
    What a goal that was! 
    Bit of a half-arsed attempt at a save from the Spanish keeper though.
  • Options
    I keep wondering why the Spanish are so sweaty, then realise it’s the pattern on their shirts
  • Options
    This front line is a joke.
  • Options
    Has  to score there
  • Options
    God what a miss 
  • Options
    Genuinely thought Spain were looking a lot better up to the goal, to the extent Italy almost looked a preferable opponent for the final if we get there.   But this looks like old school Italy, and for the moment it's working.
  • Options
    Deary me, there's missing a chance and then there's that. So frustrating watching Spain in the final third.
  • Options
    The passing and movement of both of these sides could make us look pretty pedestrian I fear, if we make it past Denmark.
    The finishing of the Spanish makes Crystal Palace look ruthless in front of goal