Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Morata looks a bit sick here... and has a soft shot that's easily saved.
  • Options
    Italy ❌⚽⚽⚽
    Spain ❌⚽⚽❌
  • Options
    What a calm penalty to win it.

Morata just can't catch a break can he?  Even when he scores it's his penalty miss that puts them out.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Italy ❌⚽⚽⚽⚽
    Spain ❌⚽⚽❌ -

Calm as you like with that run up.
  • Options
    Why oh why would you pick Morata to take a penalty. 

Even he knew he was missing before he took it. 
  • Options
    Not surprised but the Italians can count themselves fortunate on the night and we can beat them, provided we win tomorrow of course.
  • Options
    Fuck me what a cool penalty to win a semi final
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Olmo who missed the other one was their best player, Morata their goal scorer...
  • Options
    Why oh why would you pick Morata to take a penalty. 

Even he knew he was missing before he took it. 
    Awful penalty.
  • Options
    Quality from Jorginho 
  • Options
    Got some cojones on Jorginho there. 
  • Options
    Obviously Spain are a tough opponent but I thought Italy weren’t as good as I expected tonight

England vs Italy will be a great final on Sunday 
  • Options
    Italy haven't lost in 2 years, and haven't gone behind in their last 20 games.

Yes they haven't looked immense tonight, but anyone thinking they are anything but a formidable opponent in a final, needs to think again
  • Options
    I have Italy in my sweepstake (only an £80 pot), so I am happy tonight, if England win tomorrow then at least I can be happy whatever the outcome. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate that Jorginho run up.

Desperately want a keeper to save it and then jump up giving him the coffee beans hand signals.
    I agree. I almost ALMOST preferred Lyle's walk up. 
  • Options
    We can certainly beat Italy - thought they looked pretty ordinary tonight.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Yes they haven't looked immense tonight, but anyone thinking they are anything but a formidable opponent in a final, needs to think again
    Yeah but we didn't concede to Ukraine. So who are really the favourites here? 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Why have you suddenly gone back to negative nelly? It’s so weird.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Italy are so effing hard to beat even when they are are on the ropes. Who ever play Italy in the Final will have to be clinical to beat them.

• Options
    No idea who I'd rather play, if we beat Denmark. Both would be tough but neither unbeatable. Italy are on a long unbeaten run but remember Huddersfield.
  • Options
    Come on England. We've never had a better opportunity. Pleeaaaseee.
  • Options
    One of the best euro games I’ve ever seen.
    I think not really worrying about who wins made all the more enjoyable. On paper we should be playing Italy Sunday, let’s hope we don’t fluff our lines tomorrow night. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Just think the underrating of some of these sides is absurd. 

For instance beating Belgium (one of the favourites of the tournament) by only one goal is seen as a negative. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Just think the underrating of some of these sides is absurd. 

For instance beating Belgium (one of the favourites of the tournament) by only one goal is seen as a negative. 
    Who is underrating? The main contributors to the England threads do anything but that.