Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Bloody hell what a strike
  • Great game this. 
  • Bloody nora!! 
  • Where the hell has this come from??
  • This game has deserved a comeback
  • Best game so far, this.

Wouldn't bet against a winner at either end 
  • Get in! Cracking game
  • The game is very much on!
  • Sponsored links:

• WHAT A GAME
  • Leuth said:
    This has been by far the best game so far
    Reminder that I posted this at 0-0 :D
  • thenewbie said:
    The Dutch are looking a bit handy.
    Seems to be the way with them though, in the groups/last 16 they look like potential dark horses then it all goes wrong and they collapse.
    I rest my case.
  • Great game and with the England result today as well it's so fantastic to have a big tournament back on for the summer.
  • Ooo and another goal :) 
  • How can you not love football?
  • Fucking sack this keeper omg
  • Great game and with the England result today as well it's so fantastic to have a big tournament back on for the summer.
    My only disappointment with the tournament so far is that the atmosphere doesnt feel as great due to it being held all over Europe, although COVID stopping full stadiums is no doubt reason for that. 
  • Fantastic game, Roy Keane not impressed with the defending!
  • Sponsored links:

• Typical Dutch.
    Great to watch & they won't win the tournament. 
  • Typical Dutch.
    Was going through some of the players and teams they had in the 90s and 2000s and it's insane they haven't won tournaments.

Top class players in every position in abundance.
  • Pleased that the Dutch won.
    After a few minutes you felt it was going to be a cracker. They will be fun to watch but boy do they miss Virgil van Dijk. De ligt will improve the CB options.
  • Typical Dutch.
    Was going through some of the players and teams they had in the 90s and 2000s and it's insane they haven't won tournaments.

Top class players in every position in abundance.
    De Boer and co missing penalties in the penalty shootout in 2000 was my very first memory of the Euros and I always remember it (despite I didn't watch the game live). I really liked that Dutch team. 
  • Feeling excited! Think Scotland can win today and, with four of the six best 3rd placed teams getting through, winning would give us a really good chance of getting to the next round. England will be a really difficult match and Croatia still have quality even if they aren’t the team they once were so this is Scotland’s big chance, any less than a win and it starts to look very tough indeed. 
  • Really fancy Scotland to win today. Not sure what result will make next Friday match more exciting. Probably a Scotland win will give them more freedom to come to Wembley and try and win.
  • So who wants Scotland to win, and who wants them to lose?

Despite them always wanting England to lose etc, I find myself still wanting Scotland to win.
  • I haven't got a handle or how good or bad the Czech Republic are in relation to Scotland. Should be an interesting game with added interest that we will be playing them both..
  • With the exception of Saturday, it’s been a really good start to the tournament, with impressive performances from Italy, England and the Netherlands. I really hope Scotland can pick up 3 points this afternoon and I’m looking forward popping out to the local to watch Spain tonight. A couple of mouth watering games to follow tomorrow in the Group of Death - happy days

• Yes, tomorrow looks mouth watering.