Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• BBC trying to make out they can't hear a word in the ground, FFS there's only about 12,000 people there !!!
  • I always want the other home nations teams to win unless they are playing England and If by some miracle Scotland were to avoid defeat today and it’s seen as a resurgence ahead of the game against England then so much the better. It’s all about the banter.
  • definitely piping in crowd nose as well there
  • Remembering the Euro 96 Czech Republic team that made it to the final. Good side, that. Always loved Nedved. 
  • BBC trying to make out they can't hear a word in the ground, FFS there's only about 12,000 people there !!!
    Wembley was like that yesterday, but a lot of that was because of the music being played
  • Daley's situation then gives a bit of hope that we'll see Eriksen playing again.

His long term health is naturally the most important thing here but it would be a cruel way for his career to end.
  • Spot on Sam3110
  • Sponsored links:

• Such a Scottish thing to block off your own team mate :D
  • Robertson surely had to score
  • This is actually quite a good game
  • Such a shame 
  • haha - they need to pipe some more crowd noise through the tannoy now ;)
  • Get in there
  • Whoopsie daisee
  • sam3110 said:
    I can't get on board with the wanting Scotland to win til they play us cos were all British.

I want to see them lose by at least 5 goals to nil in all 3 games and spend another 20 years trying to qualify for the next one, only for the same thing to happen again
    Each to their own. I want them to win and I’ve not a deep fried bone in ma body. It all feels a bit fakey hate to me (a la Palace Brighton). I see it more as a sibling rivalry. 

Don't really understand why it’s ok to cheer on Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish athletes, swimmers, cricketers, golfers etc yet have to hate their footballers. 

Rule Brittania 

ps. I’ll laugh whenever they get stuffed though!
  • Sponsored links:

• You're Schick and you know you are
  • Bit random for the Hampden tannoy to be playing "Saturday Night" on a Monday!
  • Sweaty socks in kilts and brazil shirts well pleased after Brazil knocked us out in Japan 2002 as we left the ground and loads of footage of them cheering at our demise , fcuk em ...
    football is no place for reasonableness and being the better person

think this ends in a draw .
  • All that talk about false number 9's and both Wales and the Czech's score from good crosses and big centre forwards score with cracking headers.

England should really get forward against Scotland with attacking full backs and stop Robertson getting forward. 
  • Andy Robertson is used to crossing the ball for Salah, Mane, Firmino and Jota. Not quite the same quality to aim at when playing for Scotland...
  • sam3110 said:
    I can't get on board with the wanting Scotland to win til they play us cos were all British.

I want to see them lose by at least 5 goals to nil in all 3 games and spend another 20 years trying to qualify for the next one, only for the same thing to happen again
    Each to their own. I want them to win and I’ve not a deep fried bone in ma body. It all feels a bit fakey hate to me (a la Palace Brighton). I see it more as a sibling rivalry. 

Don't really understand why it’s ok to cheer on Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish athletes, swimmers, cricketers, golfers etc yet have to hate their footballers. 

Rule Brittania 

ps. I’ll laugh whenever they get stuffed though!
    Because a lot of football supporters are moronic boneheads?
  • All that talk about false number 9's and both Wales and the Czech's score from good crosses and big centre forwards score with cracking headers.

England should really get forward against Scotland with attacking full backs and stop Robertson getting forward. 
    Ukraine too.
  • I have no strong feelings towards Wales/Scotland either way - I do dread losing to them because they’ll be like the annoying little brother for the next 10 years.

For today’s game, honestly I think I’d prefer a draw as that’s the likeliest result to help England.
  • Feels like when the scum are on telly and I want them to lose really badly and be humiliated or a painful late goal and a few injuries to key players and just all sorts of shit .....
    Harsh!