Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• You are all being beastly towards our celtic cousins.
  • Worst I've seen Scotland play recently.
  • I don't think you should blame Jack Hendry for shooting.
    It was the goalie's fault all day long.
  • Luck not going Scotland's way...
  • Cancelled!

Top down for the summer Empty double-decker bus39s roof is ripped off after  driver took it under low bridge  Daily Mail Online
  • The FA should do their bit for national unity and offer to loan Scotland a couple of England's fringe players for the rest of the tournament.
  • Scots desperately need a decent striker .. otherwise they are not tooooooo bad .. Czechs are very cool and efficient good in the air at both ends
  • The FA should do their bit for national unity and offer to loan Scotland a couple of England's fringe players for the rest of the tournament.
    Let's wait until after Friday night before we gloat too much
    Let's wait until after Friday night before we gloat too much
    Oh come on, they are rubbish
    Maguire and Henderson?
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant game this
  • Dykes is not international class.
  • To be fair its a good game, if Scotland were better up front they would have had a goal. 
  • A tale of two keepers.
  • edited June 2021
    Dyke's not good enough in the box.
    Maguire and Henderson?
    Don't over think the who, it's all about how the Scots would react to the offer.
  • Scots desperately need a decent striker .. otherwise they are not tooooooo bad .. Czechs are very cool and efficient good in the air at both ends
    As it is, they have an Englishman and an Aussie up front now
  • A tale of two keepers.
    Keepers and finishing. 
  • I'm still nervous  ,it's not lost yet ...
    And as for Friday i fear them jamming something ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought that Yarmolenko goal would have a good shout for goal of the tournament but it's been beaten within 24 hours.
  • If you didn't chuckle watching that replay of the keepers pathetic attempt at saving the second goal,  then well , you'll prolly feel sorry for them if we beat them 
  • Not taking anything away from the quality of the finish as it was outstanding, but I’m surprised at the lack of criticism being given to the keeper by the commentators. He was on the centre circle ffs! 
    They completely avoided mentioning it - you’d  think he’d done nothing wrong at all!
  • sam3110 said:
    I can't get on board with the wanting Scotland to win til they play us cos were all British.

I want to see them lose by at least 5 goals to nil in all 3 games and spend another 20 years trying to qualify for the next one, only for the same thing to happen again
    Each to their own. I want them to win and I’ve not a deep fried bone in ma body. It all feels a bit fakey hate to me (a la Palace Brighton). I see it more as a sibling rivalry. 

Don't really understand why it’s ok to cheer on Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish athletes, swimmers, cricketers, golfers etc yet have to hate their footballers. 

Rule Brittania 

ps. I’ll laugh whenever they get stuffed though!
    If they are representing GB in the Olympics/Worlds then fine, but in the Commonwealth Games I would not be cheering on their swimmers.

Bit like Andy Murray (who I have warmed to over the last 6/7 years) - I wouldnt cheer for him as a default position (unless Davis Cup), depends if I like who he is playing better,

Just as I wouldnt cheer Liverpool in Europe but would want Jordan Henderson to smack one in for England
  • Dyke's not good enough in the box.
    I dont get how he's ahead of Che Adams
  • Kevin Lisbie coming on
  • expect mega bids for Schick from a few of our Prem clubs
  • expect mega bids for Schick from a few of our Prem clubs
    Hlozek too who has just come on as a sub for Czech Republic...

Scored 15-goals in 19-games for Sparta Prague this season, he even missed 15-games due to injury