Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• expect mega bids for Schick from a few of our Prem clubs
    Not sure about that. He's not been that prolific in the Bundesliga this season - one in three for Leverkusen.  
  • I hope that this doesn’t  make England too confident for Friday.
  • edited June 2021
    Don't know how Scotland haven't scored here

Surprised the game is still so open when Czechs are 2 - 0 up
  • This might be good for the England Scotland game. Given how England our at breaking down teams that sit back. no the Scots have to b more open and attacking.
  • iainment said:
    I hope that this doesn’t  make England too confident for Friday.
    They're rubbish defensively and have wasted a few decent chances up top. I would've quite liked Scotland to do well but I can't see them getting any kind of result against England.
  • Scotland not very good are they?
  • Awful.

I mean, just awful.
  • Jesus wept, how the hell havent Scotland scored...

Sorry but if they cant get a result against the Czech Republic they wont against England and Croatia

and the Czechs arent a bad team
  • Sponsored links:

• msomerton said:
    This might be good for the England Scotland game. Given how England our at breaking down teams that sit back. no the Scots have to b more open and attacking.
    I can't see their strategy changing, play for a draw. They will fancy their chances against Croatia at Hampden more so than against England at Wembley.
  • Bet that commentator has been desperate to use the "Czech Mate" line for ages
    He wanted to tell the joke to David Marshall after after game but thought it would only go over his head.

• Great result. 
    As for those who are cheering on the jocks I will only ever do that when I hear the jocks cheering on England. 
  • Bet that commentator has been desperate to use the "Czech Mate" line for ages
    He wanted to tell the joke to David Marshall after after game but thought it would only go over his head.
    The one consolation for Marshall, when you compare that goal with the David Seaman one against Brazil, is that at least he doesn't have a ponytail
  • If England press like they did yesterday on Friday, the Scots won't cope
  • Scotland have done this deliberately havent they?

Lose 2-0, means England arent top of the Group anymore... Cheeky Scots!!
    Like Karel Poborsky in 1996
  • Felt like watching us play in the championship under Bowyer. A couple of big chances are missed and the opposition with a bit more quality take their chances to kill the game off.
  • Sponsored links:

• 23 years, lose 2-0 and boo your team.

Worth the wait.
    Remember when the Charlton fans done that? First post COVID match, mugs.
    Like Karel Poborsky in 1996
    and Patrik Berger
  • 23 years, lose 2-0 and boo your team.

Worth the wait.
    I feel sorry for them - it would have been kinder to them if they hadn’t had the extra year to build up the expectations!
  • 2-0 flattered the Czechs. Scotland should have scored.
  • bobmunro said:
    23 years, lose 2-0 and boo your team.

Worth the wait.
    I feel sorry for them - it would have been kinder to them if they hadn’t had the extra year to build up the expectations!
    They didnt... They only qualified in November
  • Scotland created 6 chances but David Marshall decision to play rush goalie when Scotland were looking dangerous sapped the energy out of Scotland. 
    The Czech were solid and Schick scored two excellent goals.

Patrik Schick has a good scoring record for his Country, 15 goals in 28 games.
  • bobmunro said:
    23 years, lose 2-0 and boo your team.

Worth the wait.
    They didnt... They only qualified in November
    Oh yes.

F*ck'em then!!
  • Scotland created 6 chances but David Marshall decision to play rush goalie when Scotland were looking dangerous sapped the energy out of Scotland. 

Marshall should have got back quicker.
  • Scotland were a bit unlucky with the deflections. You can guarantee that against us, one of those deflections will go in

The Czechs looked quite decent, I wouldn't like to go into the game against them needing a win

Marshall should have got back quicker.
    He shouldn’t have been so far upfield in the first place.