Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hazard v the Ball Boy

Comments

• Options
    Hazard cant be doing that no matter what the ball boy has done. Its always going to look bad on him.

Creasing up at the chelsea players looking at the ball boy for diving. Maybe he has been taking lessons off of oscar, ivanovic etc
  • Options
    Watch it in slo-mo. Pretty sure he gets him in the ribs before the ball pops out. Either way Hazard is an utter tool.
  • Options

This all comes down to timekeeping. If stoppages were accurately accounted for then no body would bother time wasting and nobody would care if they did.

correct and because it isn't managed too cleverly opportunists will always look to kill time , not that that cumbersome kid did so deliberately
  • Options
    Little fecker should have given it back but bloody funny. Be interesting to see what sort if punishment hazard gets.
  • Options
    just get off the ball you oaf
  • Options

Watch it in slo-mo. Pretty sure he gets him in the ribs before the ball pops out. Either way Hazard is an utter tool.

That's what I thought
  • Options
    I actually think Hazard causes the problem by pushing the lad over onto the ball in the first place. The lad's made the most of it after, but he certainly took a kick and was right to.

He'll get some goodies out of it. Maybe John Terry will let him take his place lifting the trophy in the Final!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Probably the worst thing about football is that OTT blatant acting is allowed - except this time its by the ballboy !!
  • Options
    Well Imagine This

You are a Playing for charlton in A Semi Final Losing 2-0 to Millwall and time is running out . The ballboy is mugging you off and you lose your patience , what do you do then ?

Not saying Hazard was right in any way but I'm saying I can see why he lost his cool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rumours are that Liverpool have tabled a £15m bid for the ballboy.
  • Options
    Christ...it doesn't take long...just had this text

Have you been hit by a Hazard at work that wasn't your fault?

You could be entitled to compensation!!

;-)
  • Options
    Well done Swans
  • Options
    If it was against us I'd be absolutely raging.

As it isn't, I think it's one of the funniest things I've seen in a game for ages.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Well Imagine This

You are a Playing for charlton in A Semi Final Losing 2-0 to Millwall and time is running out . The ballboy is mugging you off and you lose your patience , what do you do then ?

Not saying Hazard was right in any way but I'm saying I can see why he lost his cool

I dont think Hazard lost his cool. He toeended THE BALL and quite calmly trotted away with it after wresting it from the stupid little lad. It was the reaction of Williams and co afterwards that got Hazard sent off. In a so called professional game, the outcome was totally (I repeat) totally ridiculous. I hope Bradford do Swansea in the final
  • Options
    Bradford to win the final on penalties.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    "InSollyWeTrust">Well Imagine This

Charlton would never get to a cup semi final!

• Options
    I think hazard might have to get his check book out for this one!!!! I am sure a few Swansea fans heard him shout "give me the ball or i'll kick you in the ribs".................Where there is blame theres a claim...Ball boy probaly in A&E as we speak...
  • Options
    hmm...I doubt Hazard was really thinking about what he was doing it and whilst the ball-boy was maybe being a pain he'll probably get some sort of punishment because you cannot just kick somebody like that in public no matter what the person is doing.

It will take the headlines away from a poor Chelsea performance and Swansea's success which is a shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well Imagine This

Switch it around and we're 2-0 up against millsmall and our ball boy does that and a millsmall player does what hazard done to our ball boy, I doubt we would ignore it
  • Options
    I think he treads on him while trying to step over him.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Christ...it doesn't take long...just had this text

Have you been hit by a Hazard at work that wasn't your fault?

You could be entitled to compensation!!

;-)

Or a cup final ticket.
  • Options
    I wonder if the ballboys are under instruction to either dwell on the ball or get it back quickly depending on how the game is going?
    The referee had plenty of time to seriously consider his options before showing the red card.
  • Options
    It's only fucking chelski, scum bag terry has made a fine art of running into opponents in the penalty box & collapsing to the floor trying to get a penalty, just dreadful losers (& winners if it comes to it)
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if the police don't get involved with this one. What would happen if one of us pushed over a club employee and kicked him in the ribs......
  • Options

Well Imagine This

Imagine This

Charlton are 2-0 up in a semi-final and you're a ballboy would you be in a rush to give the ball back?
  • Options
    Ballboy wrong but Hazard more wrong ultimatly in my opinion, nobody come's out of that incident looking good.
  • Options
    John Salako making a dick of himself on SSN with some libellous comments about the ball boy.
  • Options
    Mintues silence/ applause on saturday no doubt.

Catatonia will be releasing a charity record with proceeds going to the South Wales Ball Boy Sanctuary