Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hazard v the Ball Boy

Comments

• Options

Wouldn't be surprised if the police don't get involved with this one. What would happen if one of us pushed over a club employee and kicked him in the ribs......

Too busy responding to emails about early kick offs.

• Options
    Apart from Hazard, surely Swansea should be fined for the ball boys unsporting behaviour?
  • Options

John Salako making a dick of himself on SSN with some libellous comments about the ball boy.

What has he said?
  • Options
    Glenn Hoddle has just said ball boys are generally instructed to take their time if the home team is winning - it's part of home advantage
  • Options
    thing is the ball boys don't even get paid!! Hazard is on like £60,000 a week. Poor ball boy didn't deserved to get a full blown kick in the ribs....Could of killed him!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    the ball boy has now got nearly 17,000 followers on twitter haha https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN
  • Options
    "He kicks who he wants, he kicks who he waaaaaaaaaaaaaaants. Eden Hazard he kicks who he wants". I'll have a grand with anyone that Chelsea sing this in the next game at Stamford Bridge.
  • Options
    Anyone remember when Jimmy Hill blamed a Blackburn ball boy for Rovers conceding an equaliser to Liverpool in the cup?

He'd given the ball back quickly and our ex-chairman blamed the 12 year old who did his job rather then the Blackburn players who didn't.

Rovers stuck up for the boy and made him a guest of honour at the replay.

Early 80s maybe?
  • Options
    The official comment on the Chelsea twitter feed sums up what a shit club they are.
  • Options
    Salad said:

Glenn Hoddle has just said ball boys are generally instructed to take their time if the home team is winning - it's part of home advantage

Been going on for donkeys years.... remember Dalglish's Blackburn doing it against Liverpool yonks ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCElite said:

thing is the ball boys don't even get paid!! Hazard is on like £60,000 a week. Poor ball boy didn't deserved to get a full blown kick in the ribs....Could of killed him!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you Fergie in disguise ?

• Options
    Ball boy was in the wrong. Hazard was in the wrong and two wrongs do make a right as Chris Foy was. Violent conduct is violent conduct under the laws of the game. If a fan comes on the pitch and hits a player then a player hits the fan he has to be red carded.
    Having said all that, it was hardly a Cantona Kick! Ball boy made a big deal out of it and is probably wishing that Max Clifford wasn't currently on bail and under suspicion. Be sure you'll see him in The Sun very soon shaking hands with who is now the 3rd most famous Belgian. Then he'll be guest of honour at Wembley.
    So funny my wife came down from bed to see what we were all laughing at.
  • Options
    Apprantley the "kid" has a Twitter account which doesn't make him out in a good light but still..

• Options

Apart from Hazard, surely Swansea should be fined for the ball boys unsporting behaviour?

Rubbish. Leave it to the ref or ban ball boys alltogether.
  • Options

Apprantley the "kid" has a Twitter account which doesn't make him out in a good light but still..

has now got over 23,000 followers

• Options

The official comment on the Chelsea twitter feed sums up what a shit club they are.

Which was?
  • Options

Anyone remember when Jimmy Hill blamed a Blackburn ball boy for Rovers conceding an equaliser to Liverpool in the cup?

He'd given the ball back quickly and our ex-chairman blamed the 12 year old who did his job rather then the Blackburn players who didn't.

Early 80s maybe?

yep that's what i thought of straight away
  • Options
    red_murph said:

"He kicks who he wants, he kicks who he waaaaaaaaaaaaaaants. Eden Hazard he kicks who he wants". I'll have a grand with anyone that Chelsea sing this in the next game at Stamford Bridge.

Or he beats up kids,he beats up kids,

• Options
    I seem to remember a few cheeky ball boys at our place, but can't recall incidents. Anyone?
  • Options
    the kid was soooooooo slow soooooo slow in reacting then lying on the ball only way for hazard to get it was to kick the ball from under him , the kid got more of a shin to the ribs cos he was balancing on the ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Early 80s maybe?

Coincidence when you see my post above about the same teams which i think was later as Daglish was at Blackburn.
  • Options

Early 80s maybe?

I do Henry. Was absolutely ridiculous. Fair play to Blackburn as didn't realise they did that.

I don't know at all, but thought it was nearer early 90's rather than 80's?
  • Options
    An assault is assault is assault! If you think the ball-boy milked it! Bet The Sun, The Mirror and other chip-papers will be milking it in the morning!
  • Options
    Hazard's an adult. The ballboy is a minor. Regardless of the ballboy's behaviour, there is no defence for kicking someone in the ribs like that, regardless of force. I'm sure Drogba went down easier than the ballboy in his time at Chelsea.

• Options
    Whether people think it was a soft red or not Hazard just shouldn't have done it. You can't kick underneath a kid laying on the floor for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Poor kid is so unlucky, Torres would have missed.
  • Options

Hazard's an adult. The ballboy is a minor.

Thought Thatcher closed all the pits?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    red_murph said:

Early 80s maybe?

I do Henry. Was absolutely ridiculous. Fair play to Blackburn as didn't realise they did that.

I don't know at all, but thought it was nearer early 90's rather than 80's?
    Pretty sure it was in the 80's. I was watching it and thought straight away that the ball boy should have held on to it. If it happened now the poor little sods face would be all over the net.
  • Options
    Hazard should be placed on the at risk register and never be allowed to work with children,