Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hazard v the Ball Boy

Comments

• Options
    The mgr wouldve told them to do it keep ball if we are winning give it back quick if losing

Fair play to the kid hazzards is a prick oc the highest order
  • Options
    Ballboys wasting a bit of time is nothing new. Hell we even do it! Annoying when it's against you but handy when it's for you. This particular incident was hardly the worst display of timewasting I've ever seen up to the point when Hazard shoved him. Hazard's reaction is completely undefendable. He kicked the kid for god's sake. He may have milked it a bit but it's completely beside the point.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

So the ball boy said before the game, he was making a final appearance because he was "king of time wasting"
    See his tweet that covered end junior just posted.
  • Options
    so the Ball Boys dad waits for Hazard and kicks him in the bollox------------now that would be funny
  • Options
    Turns out touching ball boy's is a Hazard.
  • Options
    Kick the kid! What's he playing at rolling over the ball the twat! Doesn't matter how old he is, if he's old enough to have the responsibility to manage the balls in a Carling Cup Semi Final he's old enough to have a clip for rolling all over the ball
  • Options

Salad said:

Glenn Hoddle has just said ball boys are generally instructed to take their time if the home team is winning - it's part of home advantage

Been going on for donkeys years.... remember Dalglish's Blackburn doing it against Liverpool yonks ago.
    How about John Beck at Cambridge? The ball boys used to have beach towels to dry the balls for the long-throws!
  • Options
    Absolutely hilarious.

The boy will live and have his 5 minutes of fame.

Hazard booted the ball anyway.

Dreading the poxy papers tomorrow...'footballer sinks to new low' or 'our Olympic heroes wouldn't do this!'.
  • Options

Turns out touching ball boy's is a Hazard.

Tell Jimmy Saville that......
  • Options
    Torres did exactly the same thing last week but got away with it 'cause he missed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I should think the police will interview Hazard and may charge him with assault.

The ball boy was absolutely at fault and the referee should include that in his report. It seems quite likely he was acting on instructions, and if that comes out then Swansea should be put on a FA charge. But the ball boy isn't an adult and Hazard cannot be in the right whatever the boy did wrong.

After all, if the ball boy had kicked Hazard then we'd never have heard the last of it.
  • Options
    Swansea should get a big fine. Terrible play acting etc by the BB.
    Sending off was a joke.

Aren't their usually a set of balls for the players?
  • Options
    I thought it was by far the most entertaining part of the match.

Hazard was lucky that it happened in front of the Chelsea fans. I can think of some places where the crowd would have lynched the player. I know I bloody would if it were my son. In fact, that wouldn't surprise me because my little boy loves sitting on the ball so that i'll kick it from underneath him!
  • Options
    Gaurdian banner headline-------------"Hazard votes Tory and eats meat which is why he kicks kids" plus 28 pages of more bollox.

Daily Mail--------------- " Hazard is a foreign bastard"

The Sun ---------------" Bingo is back"
  • Options
    Kerching!! I can see the ball boys lawyers wringing their hands!
  • Options
    Didn't Paul miller have a pop at a ballboy at Norwich (i think) once?
  • Options
    Tesco in trouble again as Human DNA found in Welsh Lamb.
  • Options
    I think Paul Miller had a go at a ball boy at Norwich one year, it got kinda forgotten as he floored Robert Fleck while the ball was miles away a couple of minutes later. Never did things by halves our Max.
  • Options
    16 year old 'fan' on twitter giving the ball boy grief. They claim to be a fan of both Chelsea and R. Madrid though.......... work that one out.
  • Options

Gaurdian banner headline-------------"Hazard votes Tory and eats meat which is why he kicks kids" plus 28 pages of more bollox.

Daily Mail--------------- " Hazard is a foreign bastard"

The Sun ---------------" Bingo is back"

Brilliant, made me laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sending off was a joke

If you're going to comment on football at least learn the laws of the game.
  • Options
    If we ever got to a semi final again I'd want our ball boys doing the same thing.
  • Options
    When we played West Ham in the big relegation battle Pardew changed the ball boys and they were all much older. They were given strict instructions on what to do throughout the game. Pardews cousin told me that.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The ball boy is 17 and has got stuff on his Twitter with him boozing on the way to an away game and claiming that he would waste time. I'm not saying that Hazard isn't in the wrong but let's not portray the ball boy as some butter wouldn't melt 12 year old, to all intents and purposes he is a man dicking around on purpose in the middle of a football match.
  • Options
    Olly we don't do it, our ballboys are just shit, even when we are losing they just sit on their chairs and don't move unless it lands at their feet. My lot I sit with will tell you of a couple of ball boy hissy fits I have had.
  • Options
    masicat said:

When we played West Ham in the big relegation battle Pardew changed the ball boys and they were all much older. They were given strict instructions on what to do throughout the game. Pardews cousin told me that.

Look for fit birds for him in the crowd?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    How old is the lad? Pictures of him on twitter with betting slips and bottles of booze! #needed#for#timewasting
  • Options
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

How old is the lad? Pictures of him on twitter with betting slips and bottles of booze! #needed#for#timewasting

17 i think
  • Options
    **Kick Children Out Of Football**