Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pistorious (pg 26 - now charged with Murder)

Comments

• Options
    He has been rumoured to have been involvedate for a while

He has been a hot head of late
  • Options
    No such thing as roid rage
  • Options
    Really what about creatine chaos
  • Options
    edited February 2013

So if you got up the night to go to the toilet, you'd lock the door?

Don't think that's that weird, a woman two months into a new relationship, trying to keep a bit of mystery!!

What is unbelievable is that if he heard someone in the bathroom his first reaction wouldn't be the check if it was the other person in the house first.

I'm not buying it.
  • Options
    Haha,erm I would say that also did not exist
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    She was having a shit and didn't want him to walk in on his stumps and piss in her face

What's odd about that
  • Options
    I find it interesting that the prosecution allege that Pistorious put on his legs before walking down the corridor and shooting his girlfriend whereas he says he 'walked' there on his stumps and only put his legs on later. One key element in this case therefore will be the trajectory of the shots as they will help to determine which version is correct.
  • Options

She was having a shit and didn't want him to walk in on his stumps and piss in her face

What's odd about that

I can't wait for the prosecution counsel to put it like that in the court case!
  • Options
    Croydon said:

???
  • Options
    How anyOne can find it odd that someone locks the toilet door is beyond me you can not find him guilty because the door was shut

If the defence put it like that he will get off

No woman wants her man to hear her pebble dash or plop deep

Nor unless into it does she want a man pish on her whilst she is pooing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Croydon said:

???
    Why has that confused you VG?

• Options

How anyOne can find it odd that someone locks the toilet door is beyond me you can not find him guilty because the door was shut

Didn't know soundproof locks existed. It's not like he was going to walk in on her was it.
  • Options
    There's no such thing as roid rage?

Steroids certainly shorten your temper and increases aggression.

• Options
    Croydon said:

Chris Benoit
  • Options

There's no such thing as roid rage?

Steroids certainly shorten your temper and increases aggression.

There can be a slight increase in aggression,but that only happens in a small number of the population who take them (I think its around 30%). An small increase in aggression is hardly the sort of blind rage that leads people to murder,that is more the sort of rage bred from having real anger issues. In actual fact,increased levels of testosterone in the body improve a person's mood.

The thing with roid rage is people think of it as this uncontrollable,volatile state of anger and destruction. But with the high number of steroid users,both recreational and medicinal, how many violent crimes a year are caused by steroids? Not alot. In fact I bet it's an extremely low number,especially when compared to those caused by alcohol and drugs such as cocaine.

I believe that if you are a dick,and you take steroids, you are now just an even bigger dick. A dick who now has more weight to throw around and will therefore act like a dick to other people more often. That's what I think roid rage is

• Options

Croydon said:

Chris Benoit
    I see your steroids and raise you anti-depressants. Clinically proved to produce suicidal tendancies in patients

• Options
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Chris Benoit
    I see your steroids and raise you anti-depressants. Clinically proved to produce suicidal tendancies in patients

Do they make you kill your son with a crippler crossface?
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Chris Benoit

Only really the case in teenagers... (gsk got fined a lot of money from with holding clinical trial data on this)

Anyway, it will be quite hard to prove whether he meant to kill her

Either way, he is going to jail

• Options
    The essex boys he was roid rage
  • Options

I find it interesting that the prosecution allege that Pistorious put on his legs before walking down the corridor and shooting his girlfriend whereas he says he 'walked' there on his stumps and only put his legs on later. One key element in this case therefore will be the trajectory of the shots as they will help to determine which version is correct.

I'm liking this Columbo :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He ain't called legaladdick for nothing. :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Not conclusive as we dont know whether she was standing or sitting...over to you Columbo.

• Options
    Rob said:

He ain't called legaladdick for nothing. :-)
    Normally £150 per hour.
  • Options
    Just like to say that lock me toilet door when I'm the only fecker in the house, now that IS weird
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Just like to say that lock me toilet door when I'm the only fecker in the house, now that IS weird

What would happen if you knocked yourself out?

Get a tissue and wipe it up?
  • Options

Keep away from those German films NLA, they're not good for you.
  • Options

I thought the same - all that time watching CSI and Dexter haven't been completely wasted!!
  • Options
    So its the Blade Runners bail hearing today. I think he has a cunning plan---they give him bail and tag him !!
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

What would happen if you knocked yourself out?

Get a tissue and wipe it up?
    So disgusting but cannot help but laugh. Danger of turning into mehmet there Rob.
  • Options
    good point Curb-It you never see them in the same place and they both speak French !!