Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Balotelli

Comments

• Options
    lol wtf happened there

wibble wibble
  • Options
    Obvious attempt to get your like/lol counter up oohhahh !!
  • Options
    Thought my iphone was fucked then about to chuck it at the wall
  • Options

Forget the off the field stuff, bottom line is that Balotelli is wasting his last chance at a big club, his attitude at times is mystifying.

You can see Rogers is losing patience with him - next stop Spurs or Wet Spam.

Jeez, I didn't know he was that bad.
  • Options
    Am I missing something? Why is everyone so upset that he swapped shirts? Are Liverpool really that potless that they can't afford another one?

Or am I completely missing the point?
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

Am I missing something? Why is everyone so upset that he swapped shirts? Are Liverpool really that potless that they can't afford another one?

I guess the point is his mind should be on the game as it hasn't finished. Displays a lack of care, just do it at the end.
  • Options
    He could cost Liverpool a lot of points this season.
    Why Rodgers signed him I will never know and I guess the fans and the board are and will be asking the same question.
    If they could not find a better striker for £16m they would have been better not to spent any of it all.
    This man may one day cost you your job Brendan.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Forget the off the field stuff, bottom line is that Balotelli is wasting his last chance at a big club, his attitude at times is mystifying.

After last night's piss poor effort I reckon he'd struggle to get a run with us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pettgra said:

Why Rodgers signed him I will never know and I guess the fans and the board are and will be asking the same question.
    If they could not find a better striker for £16m they would have been better not to spent any of it all.

I bet Ricky Lambert is asking that question. No Sturridge, no Balotelli and he still can't get a game. Should be walking into Rogers' office and asking for a move before his career is Parkered.
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

Just another stick to beat him with. As Mike Wedderburn commented on SSN this morning "I suppose it was his fault they were 3-0 down at the time as well."
  • Options
    He really wanted that Real Madrid shirt. Perhaps he thinks that will be his next port of call in his playing career. I do not think that that is gonna happen.
    Bigger fool Rodgers for signing him. Rodgers has done a 'André Villas-Boas' with the millions the club received for Suarez, buying a job lot of mediocre yet expensive players rather than going for two or three top quality ones. I wonder how long he will last at Liverpool, a club which usually gives its managers a lot of time and leeway. Year by year they fall further behind the Manchester clubs and Chelsea. Without Suarez and with an ever ageing Gerrard losing his powers, Liverpool is a very ordinary team
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Picture the scene:

We've been totally outplayed and are 3-0 down at half time to Millwall. Polish Pete has been bought to replace Kermy and has stood around all half - apart from when he has been partially responsible for two of the goals we've conceded. Then you see him walk down the tunnel at half time and swap shirts with Ricardo Fuller.

How happy would you be?

I've mentioned previously about his stupidity in setting his flat alight by letting fireworks off in his bathroom. He isn't just lazy it's also the fact that he doesn't possess a brain especially when he hasn't got the ball at his feet.

He is a luxury player and there is no place at the very top level for someone like him now. The game has moved on and however good you are you have to be able to defend from the front. And he is too arrogant to do that.

And you also need to think about the ramifications of your actions.

• Options
    Ok Oooey , you've made your point!
  • Options

He really wanted that Real Madrid shirt. Perhaps he thinks that will be his next port of call in his playing career. I do not think that that is gonna happen.
    Bigger fool Rodgers for signing him. Rodgers has done a 'André Villas-Boas' with the millions the club received for Suarez, buying a job lot of mediocre yet expensive players rather than going for two or three top quality ones. I wonder how long he will last at Liverpool, a club which usually gives its managers a lot of time and leeway. Year by year they fall further behind the Manchester clubs and Chelsea. Without Suarez and with an ever ageing Gerrard losing his powers, Liverpool is a very ordinary team

You do realise it wasn't him that asked for the shirt?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Jodaius said:

Just another stick to beat him with. As Mike Wedderburn commented on SSN this morning "I suppose it was his fault they were 3-0 down at the time as well."
    Take a look at two of the three goals and you might just your respective minds. For the corner he makes a poor attempt at heading the ball and then ambles away as the ball is bobbling around in the box.

For the third he is on the edge of the box and makes no attempt whatsoever to close the man down.

So, apart from not contributing in the goalscoring stakes he can't defend either.
  • Options

cafcfan said:

After last night's piss poor effort I reckon he'd struggle to get a run with us.
    I dunno, Vetokele and Balotelli has a nice poetic ring to it ((:>)
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

is this an assumption or have you evidence ?
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

I could ask you the same.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe it was a friend that actually lit the fireworks too.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

I could ask you the same.
    indeed, however I did not write that he 'asked for it', I wrote 'he wanted it' .. anyway I am tired of hair splitting with you, you stick to your assumption and I will go with what I wrote.
  • Options

cafcfan said:

I dunno, Vetokele and Balotelli has a nice poetic ring to it ((:>)
    You're right it does!
  • Options

pettgra said:

I bet Ricky Lambert is asking that question. No Sturridge, no Balotelli and he still can't get a game. Should be walking into Rogers' office and asking for a move before his career is Parkered.
    Lambert is quality. I agree, he must be miffed.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Kap10 said:

I believe it was a friend that actually lit the fireworks too.

That's OK then. I suppose I would let a mate of mine do the same in a place I rented too. After all, it's not as if it's likely to set the block of flats on fire.

Unless of course Balotelli knew nothing about the fireworks as they were smuggled in without him seeing them!
  • Options
    I bet Rogers would not mind a box of fireworks now, he could get a rocket up Mario's arse and light it - could finally wake the lazy fucker up.
  • Options
    Er ..... anyone really bothered ?
  • Options

I bet Rogers would not mind a box of fireworks now, he could get a rocket up Mario's arse and light it - could finally wake the lazy fucker up.

No he's quite enjoying being able to use this to hide behind when the rest of the team have been performing equally if not worse than Balotelli.
    Riscardo said:

It bothers me that it bothers other people so much.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

No he's quite enjoying being able to use this to hide behind when the rest of the team have been performing equally if not worse than Balotelli.
    Riscardo said:

It bothers me that it bothers other people so much.
    You are right that Balotelli is not their only problem but the guy is supposed to be a team leader - an international player - and yet he is playing like he doesn't want to be there.

When your team is in the shit then at the very least you have to put a shift in and Balotelli is not even doing that.
  • Options
    But again it comes back to his style of play. It looks like he doesn't give a shit. None of us know whether that is true or not but far too many are saying because he doesn't run around he doesn't care. Only the other day Rodgers was saying he works hard in training. Obviously he doesn't help himself by the way he conducts himself.