Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Balotelli

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Liverpool bought the young Belgian player Origi in the summer and loaned him back to Lille for the season.

They are now trying to renegotiate and get him in January but Lille say he's their player for the season.

Is that a coincidence? Maybe Liverpool now realise what a problem Balotelli is?
  • Options
    I reckon he was planning to come out for the second half and play in Ronaldo's shirt for Real.
  • Options
    The odds for him to get a hatrick v Hull?

Thats football...it will probably happen that way.
  • Options
    Balotelli is such a poor substitute for Suarez. Liverpool took a risk in buying Balotelli and it is not working out. I feel that they will cut their losses in January.
  • Options
    It's a strange set of fans who will aggressively defend the actions of a racist, diving thug but then go ballistic at Mario over absolutely nothing. And maybe they wonder why every other team's fans laugh at them.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Huskaris said:

Completely agree with those that say if he didn't have such a ridiculous personality he would be nowhere near as big as he is now.

Too true but would add that I don't think we can say it's his personality, it's a media designed personna. Most teammates speak highly of him as an individual..

I think Rodgers is messing his man management up. I am guessing he never really fancied the signing because calling him lazy isn't going to get the right reaction. This move is going tits and only Sturridge can save it, them 2 could be lethal. Don't make him the pariah cause he will just sulk.

Against spurs he looked like extreme danger....he is a raw player, always has been prone to some rank touches and airshots so people just emphasise this when the sublime goals start to dry up.
    He was total pony against QPR but he has got a sulk on because Rodgers has a downer on him IMO.

There is no point for loveable mugs like Shearer saying the answer is to run about more. I hate it when skilful players, more often the big men because they can look gangly, get labelled as lazy. It's technical skill not a case of effort. Fuller was called lazy by some when actually, playing in that turgid team, he was a one man front line.

Good luck MB
    You just wanna give him a big hug and tell him to smile, it will all come good
  • Options
    Fings kan only get better for Mario

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29748830
  • Options

Fings kan only get better for Mario

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29748830

How dare such a nasty little girl take a photo of Mario "big personality" Balotelli's precious car. She could, after all, be part of a gang targeting special vehicles.
  • Options
    According to sources close to the player and the Serie A club, an alternative transaction was proposed. Milan would sell Balotelli's “economic rights”—essentially the cost of the player's registration—to his agent, Mino Raiola.

Raiola could then “loan” Balotelli to Liverpool for a season for a percentage of the transfer fee, with an option for the Premier League club to make the loan permanent if they were happy with his first season's work. If not, Balotelli would be sold elsewhere with Raiola pocketing the fee.

If true Liverpool could be in serious trouble
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

According to sources close to the player and the Serie A club, an alternative transaction was proposed. Milan would sell Balotelli's “economic rights”—essentially the cost of the player's registration—to his agent, Mino Raiola.

Raiola could then “loan” Balotelli to Liverpool for a season for a percentage of the transfer fee, with an option for the Premier League club to make the loan permanent if they were happy with his first season's work. If not, Balotelli would be sold elsewhere with Raiola pocketing the fee.

If true Liverpool could be in serious trouble
    You should be right Paulie but Premier League clubs are untouchable and they know it.
  • Options
    I also noticed this:
    Yet for all the rigour they apply to enforcing ownership rules, League officials admit they have to take the declarations of member clubs on trust with those clubs aware of the strong sanctions that would ensue if that trust is broken. In Balotelli's case, Liverpool and Milan filed paperwork for a standard transfer, which the League accepted.

So they don't look into any transfers just hope the clubs are honest, I know there is a lot of transfers but surely the big ones they should look at carefully.

Does that mean AC Milan would also be in trouble or would that be down to the Italian FA
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I also noticed this:
    Yet for all the rigour they apply to enforcing ownership rules, League officials admit they have to take the declarations of member clubs on trust with those clubs aware of the strong sanctions that would ensue if that trust is broken. In Balotelli's case, Liverpool and Milan filed paperwork for a standard transfer, which the League accepted.

So they don't look into any transfers just hope the clubs are honest, I know there is a lot of transfers but surely the big ones they should look at carefully.

Does that mean AC Milan would also be in trouble or would that be down to the Italian FA

A strong sanction would be a points deduction for every game Balotelli has featured in and / or kicked out of any cup competitions. They'll get a slap on the wrist or a fine at best.

Edit on Milan: I imagine it would be the Italian FA and possibly UEFA.
  • Options
    I think that it currently isn't illegal in Italy to have third party ownership but it is being phased out.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

I think that it currently isn't illegal in Italy to have third party ownership but it is being phased out.

More thinking the lying, The FA say the trust both clubs when the paperwork is sent in, and AC Milan signed paperwork saying he was sold directly to Liverpool, so if it turns out he was sold to his agent and then loaned to Liverpool, just so AC Milan could get him out the club like they wanted then they have lied on the paperwork as well, so surely they would have a punishment as well as Liverpool(I don't know why but I kind of hope it is true, just to see what happens to Liverpool)