Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• Options
    Ask him, would he return to play for us.
  • Options
    Ask him does he think he made the right decision to leave the Belgian circus to play Russian roulette with Bournemouth
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    He said watt was the right choice to replace him
  • Options
    Ask him if he is good enough for the prem or does he expect to be sold due to his age and having no pace.
  • Options
    He said that he will be golden boot winner
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Ask him why he was so happy with Powell and so keen to see him offered a new contract when, according to some on here, Powells bad hoof ball tactics meant we never saw the best of Yann!
  • Options
    He said because no matter what Powelly done he was a nicer bloke than parky and NLA put together and as such he loved him
  • Options
    ilovelucy said:

Other returning legends? Look out, winged wonderboys, Danny G and Waggy are back in the Champ next season.

Noticeably how neither was able to hold down a first team place in League 1 so I doubt they will feature much in the Championship - JBG was something of an upgrade.
  • Options
    sm said:

ilovelucy said:

Other returning legends? Look out, winged wonderboys, Danny G and Waggy are back in the Champ next season.

Noticeably how neither was able to hold down a first team place in League 1 so I doubt they will feature much in the Championship - JBG was something of an upgrade.
    You have won the prize for understatement of the season...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one dragback. Very nice of you to come on our forum. Hope the season goes well and yes would love yann back on loan. Would make great sense.
  • Options
    Dragback, we need a goal scoring midfielder ?
    How about letting us have Harry Arter back ?
    You can have an exciting young winger in Part Ex ?
    Calum Harriott.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

You do forget how good he is/was for us until you watch him.

Such a monumental fuck up by the belgian know it all

Just watched 2013-14 "highlights" dvd which I eventually bought on Saturday and reminded me what a class act he is. Also had forgotten how many soft goals Hamer let in.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Nice one dragback. Very nice of you to come on our forum. Hope the season goes well and yes would love yann back on loan. Would make great sense.

I'll ask Eddie, you never know, he loves players with a first good touch. As for Arter, can't give him back yet as none of our other CM's can score goals.
  • Options
    dragback said:

So Yann came on in the second half on Saturday. Unfair to judge him on 40 mins but he struggled adapting to the pace of the game and got caught in possession a number of times. Would love to see him given a chance in the Premier but as we have signed Lee Tomlin I am concerned he will fall down the pecking order. Who knows, maybe a loan move back to you guys!

All the best for the season, really hope you guys do well.

Don't worry, we'll see you soon enough :smile:
  • Options
    Looking pretty there Yann!
  • Options
    Lol... Reminds me of Bournemouth's away kit colours I saw yesterday on MOTD.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Looking pretty there Yann!

remember when we had so much Man/Yann love on here? that picture would of floored a few on here.
  • Options
    They sold him for a poxy £400k and bought Peter the Painter for millions.
    Belgians out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Belgians out.

*Plumber
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Belgians out.

*Plumber
    The plumbing firm have released him now, so he has gone painting/decorating instead.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    #movedonbutstillimagining
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    No sell on value. Polish Pete was far better value.
  • Options
    But the sats said he wasn't good enough for us!
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Getting rid of Kermorgant has to rank as one of the worse decisions in Charlton's history.

The first and possibly worst of many poor decisions by this regime.